TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Today's Readings

ilmor

redline, maybe that feature is only available w/ interior upgrade package (IUP)? I'm not sure...but if you have IUP just keep pressing the info button and you'll see all these readings.

pagerart - as for your mpg, that's a mystery, unless you're in deep commuter traffic most of the time and have a really heavy foot you should be doing much better.

Miles - 1576

MPG - 19.7

Avg MPH - 39

What do I win ?

Yours was delivered one month b4 mine and you have 1/3 the mileage...... :blink:

.....you dont win....you need to get out more! ;)

j/k!

Not really sure as my wife takes it work everyday while I work from home, most of time. :huh: The last time I looked at the odometer:

Mileage: ~17,800

MPG: 20.5

Avg Speed: 31

Gary

D*a*m*n....I need to get out more! :blink:

Yours was delivered one month b4 mine and you have 1/3 the mileage...... :blink:

.....you dont win....you need to get out more! ;)

If the weather would couperate I would, it seems to rain just about every weekend and now it's getting cold. Not to mention mine was stuck in the garage for 2 weeks when my mother-in-law ran into my garage door and screwed it up. I was afraid if I opened the door it would fall right on my car.

&%#$^ 12.2 mpg now thats what i call drive it like you stole it right there! :lol:

Yes! But I would also imagine that the S/C car mileage is a bit lower... horsepower comes at a price... :o

Broke the 1k mark with 1005 today,mileage is at 21.5,Was higher but I re-installed my flowmasters and that sound at full throttle is REAL NICE!BTW,I called mine broke in at 500 miles and changed the oil to Pennzoil Platinum Synthetic.Don't think I really followed the break in rules anyway,At 375 miles my son asked if the car would do a burnout,So I wound her up let her rip bounced off the rev limiter in first,Left 15 feet of rubber the car would barely move,Ripped it into second,Tires are really smokin' now,and getting a little squirrelly,Sideways,And let off!Junior don't ask stupid questions no more!

5544 miles

19.8 MPG

43 AV. MPH :D

Broke the 1k mark with 1005 today,mileage is at 21.5,Was higher but I re-installed my flowmasters and that sound at full throttle is REAL NICE!BTW,I called mine broke in at 500 miles and changed the oil to Pennzoil Platinum Synthetic.Don't think I really followed the break in rules anyway,At 375 miles my son asked if the car would do a burnout,So I wound her up let her rip bounced off the rev limiter in first,Left 15 feet of rubber the car would barely move,Ripped it into second,Tires are really smokin' now,and getting a little squirrelly,Sideways,And let off!Junior don't ask stupid questions no more!

you better hope he dont take it for a ride and think that is the way to drive it !!!!!! LOL :lol:

5544 miles

19.8 MPG

43 AV. MPH :D

you better hope he dont take it for a ride and think that is the way to drive it !!!!!! LOL :lol:

Unfortunately I have taken him on some pretty wild rides in some of my previous barely street legal cars!BTW He is 14,And I have let him drive my 07 Vette 6 speed Right before I recently sold it,And I have let him row the gears in the Shelby once also.Wish my dad was that cool,He has no idea!

Archived