TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Road Trip pics

RogerS

Just a few of the road trip pics from "Adam and Roger's (Mis) Adventure" as Michael Morris calls it. :D

Adam's Tralier

RoadTrip023.jpg

Michael Morris working hard...............

RoadTrip024.jpg

Our Friends GT500 we did get to drive this car

RoadTrip014.jpg

Wanye Morris Ford is just a front for the Real Sales that go on in Perry, GA

RoadTrip027.jpg

RoadTrip026.jpg

We did get to see and Adam drove the infamous #22

RoadTrip004.jpg

Wayne Morris Ford's SHELBY ROW!

RoadTrip017.jpg

A very RARE Ford GT

RoadTrip001.jpg

Adam between 2 SGT's on the right is #3805 my original car

RoadTrip020.jpg

Adam and I resting up prior to our long journey home

RoadTrip025.jpg

Why are the 2 "R's" reversed in his sign out front?

As Michael tells it, his dad worked for a dealership with a double "reversed" R and he just carried that theme to his dealership. Kind of unique if you think about it.

Adam, beautiful trailer. Looks brand new.

MM, you look 30 years younger than your posts. :P , mr. curb feelers!

Nice to see Mustangs in front of a dealership again, Most up here have all the trucks out front for the Winter crowd.

Adam, Roger....where is # 22?

I thought the original owner sold it to someone that put it away in a private collection?

at least I read that on this forum....I havent seen 22 since the day I first laid eyes on my #2502, she was parked right next to me.

I figured since he was in the South he didnt even know the R's were backwards. But at least they pronounce their R's down there unlike us Mainah's ;)

Funny thing about the whole #22 thing. Has anyone seen jason at Tower on here since that was sold? I havent and that was months ago.

I figured since he was in the South he didnt even know the R's were backwards. But at least they pronounce their R's down there unlike us Mainah's ;)

Funny thing about the whole #22 thing. Has anyone seen jason at Tower on here since that was sold? I havent and that was months ago.

Webba,

I saw a post from him about 4-6 weeks ago saying he was checking back in, but there was only one post.

Funny, a few days before that I posted that since he duznt have SGT's 2sell anymore, he has "flown the coop"........watch, now he will come back on and comment about this.......

look in the background of the pic with the Ford GT That's it. It is in a private collection.

ok, I guess that is the Santa Claus guy Webba was talking about?....sounds like everything is all hush hush on his identity, so I will just move on.

hey how bout those BloSox!

GO ROCKIES!

Great Photos!

Michael,

How much for the General Lee Go-Cart? And can you have an SGT Go-Cart made?

Also, I have a photo of myself that looks just like the one of Adam...with an additional 20 lbs...

At least the shirt, shorts, and shoes.

Great Photos!

Michael,

How much for the General Lee Go-Cart? And can you have an SGT Go-Cart made?

Also, I have a photo of myself that looks just like the one of Adam...with an additional 20 lbs...

At least the shirt, shorts, and shoes.

the lady in the office bought it for her son, but he never rode it. i think she paid 1800 but will take like 600 now.

michael morris

Great pics Roger-looks like a good time! Did he let you drive the Ford GT? An insurance agent/car collector in my hometown has one of them and he sold rides for $50 bucks to raise money for a local kid with leukemia-I figured good cause, sweet car, and when would I ever get the chance again and took the ride-AWESOME car would have loved the opportunity to drive it. :D

Do the Shelby's at Morris Ford have the curb feelers on them yet? Couldn't make them out in the pics! What's the story on the black car/silver stripes-no scoop/center mounted foglights-just a Shelby look to it?

Great pics Roger-looks like a good time! Did he let you drive the Ford GT? An insurance agent/car collector in my hometown has one of them and he sold rides for $50 bucks to raise money for a local kid with leukemia-I figured good cause, sweet car, and when would I ever get the chance again and took the ride-AWESOME car would have loved the opportunity to drive it. :D

Do the Shelby's at Morris Ford have the curb feelers on them yet? Couldn't make them out in the pics! What's the story on the black car/silver stripes-no scoop/center mounted foglights-just a Shelby look to it?

we have been doing real well with Mustangs this year so be bought it at the sale just like it sits. its just a GT that some dealer tried to make look like a SGT. didnt do a good job but the center lights look pretty cool. only has 900 miles on it. kinda neat car.

michael morris

we have been doing real well with Mustangs this year so be bought it at the sale just like it sits. its just a GT that some dealer tried to make look like a SGT. didnt do a good job but the center lights look pretty cool. only has 900 miles on it. kinda neat car.

michael morris

I thought it looked pretty cool-it just popped out at me in between the SGT's like that. of course I have a 2 year old so I'm well versed in the Sesame Street "which one of these don't belong"!!! :D :D :D

I bet the go kart is made of duct tape and tin foil!! ;)

And Michael if good ol flip flop Guliani can root for the Red Sox why cant you!!LOL GO SOX!!! GO PATS!!!

Somehow its easier cause we didnt even make it far enough for your guys to beat us

....but I still just cant!

I want to wish you good luck, but my heart is just not in it!

Bill Buckner throwing out the first ball? LOL!

I heard Selig wont let the Yanks announce the new mgr until after the WS is over,

no stealing headlines this time!

Everybody looks so layed back and relaxed.........

I guess my next vacation is to Morris Ford

Do you guy's go off roading with those off road vehicles when there is some down time?

:)

we take out ATVs and go trail riding. 2 places around here that are 20 miles or so long and alot of mud. i have to ATV. 700 Grizzly(power steering) with 29.5x12s and a 600 Grizzly 28x12s on it. me and the wife ride alot during the cold months (dec, jan) i would really like to go somewhere and ride snowmobiles.. anyone anyone...

michael morris

stump i dont look anything like big foot dont have near enough hair.... grass dont grow on a play ground :lol::lol:

:lol:

Just picking at you.

Heck, I'm the second generation in my family to walk upright! :D :D

LOL. that made me laugh :lol:

michael morris

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! You beat me to my "bigfoot" sighting joke. Guess that I need to check in more often...

glad to see you back on here, but not to pick at me... :lol::lol:

i hope everything is great Stan

michael morris

Archived