TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT in 2008 Ford Mustang Brochure

Dig-It

Please excuse me if this has already been posted, but:

While I was looking in the 2008 Ford Mustang sales brochure, I noticed what appears to be a 2008 Shelby GT on the "Genuine Ford Accessories page". It's in the upper right corner partially hidden by a car cover. I think it's a Shelby GT based on the VB color, the silver stripes (center and side), the rims, the grill, and what appears to be a "Powered by Ford" fender badge. Let me know what you guys think.

Dig-It

post-142-1147544533_thumb.jpg

Looks like a California Special to me. But what do I know.

As you know, our front fascia is the CS fascia. That scoop looks like the CS scoop. That car has the Mustang emblem on the front fender, not the "Powered by Ford" one. No white verts were available.

Aodwyer - I don't think you're loking at the one he is referring to. He is talking about the small photo in the upper right-hand corner, which is a blue SGT. I almost made the same mistake you did.

Looks like a California Special to me. But what do I know.

As you know, our front fascia is the CS fascia. That scoop looks like the CS scoop. That car has the Mustang emblem on the front fender, not the "Powered by Ford" one. No white verts were available.

The CS side scoop is the same side scoop on the SGT. It comes on the mustang as part of the Shelby Upfitters Package.

The hood scoop is optional on the CS and the one on the SGT is supplied by SAI.

Aodwyer - I don't think you're loking at the one he is referring to. He is talking about the small photo in the upper right-hand corner, which is a blue SGT. I almost made the same mistake you did.

Thank you sir. You're correct, I hadn't noticed it and was wondering why you were agreeing that it was a SGT. Thanks for correcting me. I'll edit my post above so others won't do the same as I. I was at work and looked quickly. Plus, I am pretty exhausted still today from the GA trip.

Question to all:

Please forgive my ignorance, but is there an official brochure for the 07SGT's? If so, where could I acquire one? :(

Thanks!!

there is a "concept car" brochure the features the Shelby GT along with the Ford Interceptor and others-you can find them on e-bay for $5-6,but nothing specific to the Shelby GT (which doesn't even appear in the 07 Mustang brochure)

Thank you sir. You're correct, I hadn't noticed it and was wondering why you were agreeing that it was a SGT. Thanks for correcting me. I'll edit my post above so others won't do the same as I. I was at work and looked quickly. Plus, I am pretty exhausted still today from the GA trip.

You forgot the 5 Hail Marys and 3 Our Fathers~ :D

Archived