TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st 08 convertible SGT on ebay

AFBLUE

had him add pic with top up, i gotta say i'm still partial to the coup

I was originally looking at a cs vert and a reg gt vert, after looking at one next to a coupe the coupe looks better to me as well, the vert also did not seem as solid driving or maybe it was my imagination I don't know. I have owned many verts (not stang) and for some reason this car in coupe form just does it for me, also its lighter. I was told that 200lbs costs about 20hp, one time. The real deal maker for the coupe was my 5 year old telling me about my balding skull and the sun, seriously it was funnier than heck! SGT is cool in any flavor though even if the white is the fastest. :D

I was originally looking at a cs vert and a reg gt vert, after looking at one next to a coupe the coupe looks better to me as well, the vert also did not seem as solid driving or maybe it was my imagination I don't know. I have owned many verts (not stang) and for some reason this car in coupe form just does it for me, also its lighter. I was told that 200lbs costs about 20hp, one time. The real deal maker for the coupe was my 5 year old telling me about my balding skull and the sun, seriously it was funnier than heck! SGT is cool in any flavor though even if the white is the fastest. :D

That's pretty wise of the 5 year old- I fried my balding melon in Cancun at the swim up bar a few years ago. I'll never do that again-lesson learned quickly and PAINFULLY. I like the vert a lot with the top down, just not as much with the top up and where I live there's only about 4 mos of good top down weather anyway otherwise it's too hot or too cold. I love the coupe---a sunroof/moonroof would've been cool though.

Archived