TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spoiler From the SAI Mod Shop

clark17357

Well, Folks,

John was back in touch and confirmed that the only spoiler available from the SAI Mod Shop is the stock Mustang GT spoiler. I have to say, John REALLY is not a fan of spoilers. He always puts it politely but even I can tell he is serious as a heart attack about persuading me from putting one on.

Jim

Well, Folks,

John was back in touch and confirmed that the only spoiler available from the SAI Mod Shop is the stock Mustang GT spoiler. I have to say, John REALLY is not a fan of spoilers. He always puts it politely but even I can tell he is serious as a heart attack about persuading me from putting one on.

Jim

Huh, that's strange. John told the the GT spoilers look great on everything from the Shelby to my 4-wheeler. He talked me into buying 5 of them.... :huh:

I have one mounted on my camper!

J/K.... :D

But the Roush is wind tunnel tested to give you more traction for those high speed corner exits ;)

I do like your Roush spoiler BUT only on a Roush car! I think the GT500 spoiler just has a much cleaner look and matches the SGT's chin better. But to each there own and I do like your car- B)

I do like your Roush spoiler BUT only on a Roush car! I think the GT500 spoiler just has a much cleaner look and matches the SGT's chin better. But to each there own and I do like your car- B)

Just messin around mate no worries, one of the great things about the mustangs is all the stuff you can do to make it yours :D

But the Roush is wind tunnel tested to give you more traction for those high speed corner exits ;)

Where's the fun in that?? A little fishtailin' out of the corners to make the passengers nervous is definitely the way to go!!!

I don't dislike the looks of the Roush spoiler-I just think (my biased opinion only) the GT500 Shelby spoiler looks better, but hey, whatever looks best to you is the way to go. I'm a firm believer in the"it's your car, the heck wiith what everyone else thinks" philosophy-if it looks good to you-go for it!

i just like it without a spoiler...

its not a purist thing or drilling holes issue thing... for me it just looks too d@mn good without a spoiler B)

i'm too sexy for my spoiler...too sexy for my spoiler...too sexy ^_^

+1 B)

Archived