TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I finally got the call

:bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet:

Well its been a long road almost 2 years.

after being Burned on my origanal deal I finally got the call on the way home from work today. My car has been built and he gave me the ETA of 8-31-06. Thats all of the information he would give me but it was enough to make my year. I tried to push him for more information but he didn't have any. Based on what he told me was the Ford rep. came by there today and that was all the information he got. It's not that i dont't beleive him it's more along the lines that he really dont care. He told me that he isn't getting paid for selling the car.

But anyway my Grabber Orange T88 with all 3 options is on its way. I know from all the time I spend on here that I will be lucky If I get it by the end of September instead of August but never the less I got the call.At this point any news is just great news. Now I know the waiting really begins.

I want give a great big THANK YOU to all of you guys for the support and keeping my dream alive.

53,000.00 dive out. That's Tax Tag and Title. And I ordered it around the end of June.:bandance: :shift: :happy feet: :roses: :bandance:

Call the Ford customer service number at 1-800-392-3673. Choose option 4 and follow the instructions from there. The lady I talked to was very nice and helpful ("Oh! I see you're getting one of the Shelby's! You dog!") :-), and she can keep you posted on where your car is now that it has been built. You do need your VIN. My code says the car is "Scheduled" to be built next week, but she told me there are a ton of codes that tell you where you car is - most of them for post-production. I'll bet you could call every day and follow your car to from the factory lot, to the truck transporter, to the railyard, etc. all the way until it gets to your dealer. Let me know if it works out - I will do the same. Great news!

Congrats!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mine, like so many others is still in the "Material Hold Abyss" :cry:

Still waiting on the list at number six, I suspect if you earlier folks aren't getting yours till August...I'm likely not to get mine until October.... :doh:

Which will be over 2 and half years waiting for a car....and my wife says I have no patience.

Requis

Still waiting on the list at number six, I suspect if you earlier folks aren't getting yours till August...I'm likely not to get mine until October.... :doh:

Which will be over 2 and half years waiting for a car....and my wife says I have no patience.

Requis

!`am #5 & remember 1a month for us Canuks I think I need a drink . Maybe 07` will have us over to look at his might help pass the time.

!`am #5 & remember 1a month for us Canuks I think I need a drink . Maybe 07` will have us over to look at his might help pass the time.

I am #2 on the list at my local dealer, they are a small dealer, but they are SVT cert. Now, the #1 Shelby was supposed to be here last week, then Monday, now who knows... and I still have no VIN and I am getting very anxious :sos: and am going nuts... I already sold my Legendary Lime 05 GT to my brother and am now regretting that... as I am not :shift: my Shelby yet, and who knows when!!!

Sorry for venting :banghead:

T

No need to apologize, bro.

That's why we're here!

Now - breathe deeply - go out and get some fresh air - then come back in and pour yourself some Captain Morgan on the rocks! :happy feet:

Ok, Ruf,

Only for me, It's absolut and I would be referred to as :hysterical: "sis" :cheerleader:

Thanks,

T

Got an email today from the dealer that burned me. He is a great guy but the owner needs some help when it comes to customer loyalty. He emailed me to let me know the General Manager posted to all the sales force that the rest of the Shelby's will only be sold for 20k over MSRP.

This is from the same people that had me beleiving I would get mine at MSRP for 14 months then told me it would be 15 k over. They have gone up from what I was told mine would cost.

I ended up getting mine around 3k over at anothwer dealer.

So does that mean I just made 17k on the deal I ended up getting?

:bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet:

Well its been a long road almost 2 years.

after being Burned on my origanal deal I finally got the call on the way home from work today. My car has been built and he gave me the ETA of 8-31-06. Thats all of the information he would give me but it was enough to make my year. I tried to push him for more information but he didn't have any. Based on what he told me was the Ford rep. came by there today and that was all the information he got. It's not that i dont't beleive him it's more along the lines that he really dont care. He told me that he isn't getting paid for selling the car.

But anyway my Grabber Orange T88 with all 3 options is on its way. I know from all the time I spend on here that I will be lucky If I get it by the end of September instead of August but never the less I got the call.At this point any news is just great news. Now I know the waiting really begins.

I want give a great big THANK YOU to all of you guys for the support and keeping my dream alive.

53,000.00 dive out. That's Tax Tag and Title. And I ordered it around the end of June.:bandance: :shift: :happy feet: :roses: :bandance:

Burnedgt500--------What state are you in and is your dealer an SVT dealer?????

I am also getting a grabber orange T88---but still on material hold!!!

Waiting to hear that non Svt ---certified dealers start getting theirs!!!

Good luck!

I am #2 on the list at my local dealer, they are a small dealer, but they are SVT cert. Now, the #1 Shelby was supposed to be here last week, then Monday, now who knows... and I still have no VIN and I am getting very anxious :sos: and am going nuts... I already sold my Legendary Lime 05 GT to my brother and am now regretting that... as I am not :shift: my Shelby yet, and who knows when!!!

Sorry for venting :banghead:

T

If your dealer is telling you The #1 car is coming they will already have a Ser#. Do you have V.O.C on your car?

If your dealer is telling you The #1 car is coming they will already have a Ser#. Do you have V.O.C on your car?

[/quote/]

Yeah, I have a V.O.C, but no V.I.N, called FoMoCo, and they are saying that my order is in system on material hold... Does anyone even know what that means???

:rant:

Thanks

T

Burnedgt500--------What state are you in and is your dealer an SVT dealer?????

I am also getting a grabber orange T88---but still on material hold!!!

Waiting to hear that non Svt ---certified dealers start getting theirs!!!

Good luck!

I am in GA.and yes they are SVT certified

I sent an email yesterday requesting it.

Archived