TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Third Saturday in October

07shelbygt109

For those of you outside of the Southeast "The Third Saturday in October" is probably just another day, but to those of us in Tennessee and Alabama it is a high holy day.

Tomorrow morning all eyes from Tennessee and Alabama will focus on Tuscaloosa AL for the annual renewal of the greatest college football rivalry on earth.

To our members in Alabama I say, good luck, and I hope Rocky Top plays loud and clear all day long and Smokey howls long into the night!

GO VOLS!!!!!

For those of you outside of the Southeast "The Third Saturday in October" is probably just another day, but to those of us in Tennessee and Alabama it is a high holy day.

Tomorrow morning all eyes from Tennessee and Alabama will focus on Tuscaloosa AL for the annual renewal of the greatest college football rivalry on earth.

To our members in Alabama I say, good luck, and I hope Rocky Top plays loud and clear all day long and Smokey howls long into the night!

GO VOLS!!!!!

I only have three words for ya...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

This should be in the off-topic section! You got me all excited thinking an it was about an awesome Shelby event!!! :lol: You're right, it will be just another day to me.

Ilmor that was your 666th post....scary ;) For me tomorrow will be Game 7 of the ALCS baby!! GO SOX!!!!! And for an appetizer we will have Pats at Fins...GO PATS!!!! If Boston can pull this thing off tomorrow and get to the series it will be huge. 2 ALCS's in a row they win from being down big.

If you took your SGT to a college football game where 93,000 fans attended.....you are braver (and much more trusting than me!)

Bet you did remove any team monikers, just in case! B)

My SGT will be in Knoxville this weekend with the big power T adorning the back window!

My SGT will be in Knoxville this weekend with the big power T adorning the back window!

Just hope that some fan from the opposing team isnt arrested while standing on your sgt and peeing on your emblem. :o

And any fans who dont think that happens are way too busy in the stadium watching the game only to come back to the car afterwards to wish ...."they left it home in the garage"! ;)

There are plenty of places to show off your SGT, this is not one of them.

just my .02

Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it for ya. Or maybe ,you would rather find out about a loss early? My apologies for letting the cat out of the bag.

No problem. I was able to avoid 4 hours of agony watching it. :D Defeat is a feeling that Gamecock fans are used to.

Just hope that some fan from the opposing team isnt arrested while standing on your sgt and peeing on your emblem. :o

And any fans who dont think that happens are way too busy in the stadium watching the game only to come back to the car afterwards to wish ...."they left it home in the garage"! ;)

There are plenty of places to show off your SGT, this is not one of them.

just my .02

We usually don't have that problem on The Hill. The parking lot I use is in a good area and I have never had any hesitation about parking there. Plus we are playing South Carolina and their fans are generally respectable. If it was Florida or Georgia then my car would be nowhere around Knoxville, their fans are much more obnoxious.

Also, bad fans can attack anywhere not just at the game.

We usually don't have that problem on The Hill. The parking lot I use is in a good area and I have never had any hesitation about parking there. Plus we are playing South Carolina and their fans are generally respectable. If it was Florida or Georgia then my car would be nowhere around Knoxville, their fans are much more obnoxious.

Also, bad fans can attack anywhere not just at the game.

Alcohol increases obnoxiousness expedentially........just looking out for a brother!

If you took your SGT to a college football game where 93,000 fans attended.....you are braver (and much more trusting than me!)

Bet you did remove any team monikers, just in case! B)

SGT701 is my only car. I drive it every day, rain or shine. I enjoy every minute of driving it, including at 5 MPH as I drive to work in rush hour traffic.

Archived