TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Arrival

69deluxe

Not mustang related, but causes excitement anyway... :baby: :happy feet:

Meet my new son born this morning at 8:32AM. He weighs in at 8lbs 2 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. Look at that full head of hair!! Mom and baby are doing well. I am looking forward to taking my 3 1/2 year old son to see him now. Gotta go... :speedie:

Meet my new son born this morning at 8:32AM. He weighs in at 8lbs 2 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. Look at that full head of hair!! Mom and baby are doing well. I am looking forward to taking my 3 1/2 year old son to see him now. Gotta go... :speedie:

Congrats, my man. Tell, me....did you go for the interior upgrade?

:bandance:

bj

Congratulations 69 deluxe Glad to hear everyone is Good. Time for you to focus on your famjly.

Did I hear cigars for everyone?

Congradulations. I find out august 7th if mines a boy or girl. I can't wait. This one will be my first :)

And You just posted you were going to jump out of a window of a tall building because you haven`t received your SHELBY!

YOu are about to experience the best thing in your life! (a child not a car)

Hang in there we will all get our Shelby`s one day & will have an 07` Convention

Stay Away From Tall Buildings & WIndows :hysterical:

Way Cool! Good looking boy, congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Shelby makes perfect sense one seat for everyone....same reason I got a Shelby!

I would have said get lots of sleep, but thats all over...at least when the baby's crying with colich you can set em up on the hood and let that Supercharged monster lull him to sleep....come to think of it you may want to be sure your doing something or you may fall asleep as well...did you get the shaker 1000...

Enjoy!!

Cheers,

Requis

:cheerleader:

congratulations and god bless, glad to hear the good news.

And You just posted you were going to jump out of a window of a tall building because you haven`t received your SHELBY!

YOu are about to experience the best thing in your life!

Hang in there we will all get our Shelby`s one day & will have an 07` Convention

Stay Away From Tall Buildings & WIndows :hysterical:

Your absolutely right but they look so inviting. I am still at work. I need a beer :party:

Conratulations to you and your family...may God Bless....

(On the lighter side....Hey dad can I borrow the keys... to the Shelby that is. hmmm two boys now. That's what I'm wondering with my two boys who are only two and four years old.)

Thanks to all! Everone is doing very well. I really enjoy the facial contortions. One moment he's smiling, the next he's "worried", then about to cry, then..oops...guess I have to change a diaper! :hysterical:

My first son enjoyed his visit and played the role of big brother. He'll get a new "spiderman" bicycle when we bring baby home so he won't feel left out.

Did I hear cigars for everyone?

Smoke'em if you got'em (rubber and/or cigars)! :burnout:

What did you name him, SHELBY?

We each proposed names and had veto power over the others. Sorry to say that SHELBY was nixed early. Also on the chopping block were the initials "SVT". Wifey didn't catch on immediately why I was proposing these names...when she discovered what I was up to, she wasn't amused! :hysterical::fan:

Dad, can I borrow the Shelby? :fan:

Exactly! My first born who is 3 already asks for his Sunday ride in my '69 vert. Car seat fits perfectly in the back and he loves every moment of it. I don't even want to think about what'll happen at 16, nor do I want to have the discussion about who inherits which mustang! :fan:

Hey, 69Deluxe!

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

We had out first grandaughter recently, so I know the feeling -- they grow up sooo fast.

Now you have TWO to help keep the Shelby in the family and help tweak the ECU down the road!.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

But lookout for the Supercharged waste gate on those models. They have a tendancy to cut loose when you least expect or want them to. You should also be aware that the front hose tends to leak under pressure during the break in period, so be careful when you are changing the filter. Be careful of the fuel intake too. Although the whine is normal, the fuel intake might backup and pump out onto your

shoulder when you are trying to de-gas the engine.

:hysterical:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

But lookout for the Supercharged waste gate on those models. They have a tendancy to cut loose when you least expect or want them to. You should also be aware that the front hose tends to leak under pressure during the break in period, so be careful when you are changing the filter. Be careful of the fuel intake too. Although the whine is normal, the fuel intake might backup and pump out onto your

Now THAT is funny. You can always tell the people who have raised the little rascals. :hysterical:

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Applause! good one... :hysterical:

Archived