TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally!!!!!

RogerS

Roger, great news the car is HERE, somehow they accidently delivered the car to my house this morning. :huh:

Dont worry, I cried in your honor as they unloaded her in front of my condo backing up traffic for 5 miles. :blink:

tick, tick, tick, tick......in your honor again, I wont sleep tonight. ;)

tick, tick, tick, tick......in your honor again, I wont sleep tonight. ;)

What?,,,,,,,are you crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,even I'm going to sleep tonight. Slept like a baby last night and will do the same tonight. It's tommrow night............probably won't sleep a wink. ;)

Ill sleep like a bay and probably wont watch the *&^()#$^^#) Red Sox tomorrow night either. How my heart has not exploded watching them this season is a miracle. Well at least you will have your car before we win another World Series Roger! ;)

No kidding Webba! $^%@#@(#& Second higest payroll in MLB and they can't hit the side of a barn door and other than Beckett their arms are falling off! Clevland deserves to win this series by the way they are playing. Shades of the Dirt Dogs.

Ill sleep like a bay and probably wont watch the *&^()#$^^#) Red Sox tomorrow night either. How my heart has not exploded watching them this season is a miracle. Well at least you will have your car before we win another World Series Roger! ;)

You mean Roger's not getting his car for 83 years? :P :lol:

(Chant with me......2090.....twothousandninety......2090!) :huh:

I know, I know....my guys have been playing golf (& who's my mgr?) for over a week now. :o

im home and me and Bud did TEST drive rogers car. man that thing is FAST and stops like you wouldnt believe. the cup holders work GREAT!! when we spilled our beers it stayed in the cupholders (might want to clean that up when it gets there). me or Bud smokes, but we thougth since we were TESTING the car we should test it all. ash tray can hold 5 smokes cigar ashes and the lighter works everytime. the floor mats held all the sand that was it the stripper parking lot and didnt let it get on the carpet. we tested the back sit by putting 4 strippers back there( roger girls love you car). we didnt get a chance to clean the inside, but we ran the car thru a BRUSH wash and got most of the mud off of it. we dont really remember where the mud came from, you know after the beer, cigars and strippers thing got a little blurry, but the good thing is we got it back in time for the car to get shipped and i HAVE pics of the car before we went out. the camera was full when we got back so we didnt take any AFTER. Roger have fun cleaning it up and Bud promised me that those stains would come out

michael morris

im home and me and Bud did TEST drive rogers car. man that thing is FAST and stops like you wouldnt believe. the cup holders work GREAT!! when we spilled our beers it stayed in the cupholders (might want to clean that up when it gets there). me or Bud smokes, but we thougth since we were TESTING the car we should test it all. ash tray can hold 5 smokes cigar ashes and the lighter works everytime. the floor mats held all the sand that was it the stripper parking lot and didnt let it get on the carpet. we tested the back sit by putting 4 strippers back there( roger girls love you car). we didnt get a chance to clean the inside, but we ran the car thru a BRUSH wash and got most of the mud off of it. we dont really remember where the mud came from, you know after the beer, cigars and strippers thing got a little blurry, but the good thing is we got it back in time for the car to get shipped and i HAVE pics of the car before we went out. the camera was full when we got back so we didnt take any AFTER. Roger have fun cleaning it up and Bud promised me that those stains would come out

michael morris

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm . . . finally got my car and the Rockies are goin to the World Series . . life is good. B)

michael morris

No worse that a BIG CRACK IN THE WINDSHIELD! :P

I found out something very interesting today. Bud or John never told me they shipped the car FEDEX!!!! :blink: :blink: I hope they bubble wrapped it! :D

I found out something very interesting today. Bud or John never told me they shipped the car FEDEX!!!! :blink: :blink: I hope they bubble wrapped it! :D

Is your car there YET? If not, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN.............. :lol:

Says today on the Vin Tracker my car is Completed and Shipped. Oh....and sitting in my garage.

Shelby GT VIN Search

VIN: 1ZVHT82HX75321453

Vehicle: 2007 Ford Mustang Coupe Automatic

Color: Ebony Clearcoat

DAvid (CLINK) B)

Dave...........you excited or what....................it posted 3 times! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes you win the race to get your car home but mine made the vin tracker first! :P

I think my cable company got excited too.........as soon as I posted, my internet shut down. I unplugged it for a minute then plugged it back in and "walla 3 posts"........hope posting that had no bearing on shutting the engine off that Fed-X truck that's heading your way........

Clink

michael morris

Oh mannnnnnnnn....when did Bud convert from little hookers to strippers???????????????????????? :P :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry about your car Roger...but sounds like they had a great time :rolleyes:

Glad someone is having a good time!!!!! The only pair that beats a full house.....Bud and Michael! :lol::lol:

I think my cable company got excited too.........as soon as I posted, my internet shut down. I unplugged it for a minute then plugged it back in and "walla 3 posts"........hope posting that had no bearing on shutting the engine off that Fed-X truck that's heading your way........

Clink

Funny thing is that they have an estimated date of arrival for 10/17-10/18 and the truck was in New Mexico! Bet it's the supercharger! :lol:

2680 miles!

michael morris

ROTFLMAO Michael man do you make me laugh! Roger I am sure he is joking but just in case never put a black light on inside the car. You might not like what you see. Any more news? When the fedex guy gets here this morning to drop pff our stuff Ill hold him hostage until they cough up your car ;)

You all know something?

sexystang on the stangsunleashed has the record with the most posts about one subject. I think the total was something over 3000 posts about trying to help her be on the cover of one of the Mustang Magazines. I think if we totaled all the posts about Roger and his car here, we'd have her beat.

I have more fun to say, but as Roger's friend, I emailed him the remainder as I didn't have the heart to say the rest. LOL

:rolleyes:

You all know something?

sexystang on the stangsunleashed has the record with the most posts about one subject. I think the total was something over 3000 posts about trying to help her be on the cover of one of the Mustang Magazines. I think if we totaled all the posts about Roger and his car here, we'd have her beat.

I have more fun to say, but as Roger's friend, I emailed him the remainder as I didn't have the heart to say the rest. LOL

:rolleyes:

I know where your going with this buddy! :P

Archived