TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally!!!!!

RogerS

Left yesterday, hey? Didn't MM leave SAI yesterday too? Little too much of a coincidence, ya think?. Better check the mileage as soon as you see it. If over 200 miles, I'd send it back for a new one and go through the whole process again. (Now's a good change to get a GO SGT. LOL)

In fact, the whole thing has been staged - all at your agonizing expense LOL. I bet you didn't know that Bud, MM and I had this alllllll planned (since August). MM is driving it to GA now, When you an I head down there this weekend, will be meeting him at his dealership where we'll be loading it on my trailer and then together we'll bring it home. MM is throwing a big party Saturday. That's why I had to say I was moving the departure date to Friday rather than Thrusday night.

The drive home will give you some time to follow me up I-95 north. I'll leave the tailgate open so that when you get tired of driving, you can just park it in the trailer while we're doing 65 mph. You can then take a nap and when you wake, simply back out, cruise some more and park it again.

It will be like the Dukes or Smokey. Any Daisy's or Sally's out there care to join us? LOL

When did you order it?

March 2003 LOL

At the risk of showing my ignorance, how is it that you have one in the ebony color? Jim

I think his is an 07 that is just shipping

Ross, we won't be happy until we see some pics on here... :D

Gary

Part of the grand plan Gary. If you want to see pictures just ask anyone who has visited SAI over the last few months, they have them, I don't! :P Seems everyone has pictures of my car but me! :blink: Bud said it's the most famous or he probably ment infamous GT out of the mod shop since everyone on the forum has either seen the car in person or have been able to see pictures of my car. He did not allow anyone to post or send me pictures until I post mine upon arrival. Gotta love Bud's sense of humor..........Bud..........my buddy :lol::lol::lol: What was that again Bud...............3 cracks in the windshield?

Part of the grand plan Gary. If you want to see pictures just ask anyone who has visited SAI over the last few months, they have them, I don't! :P Seems everyone has pictures of my car but me! :blink: Bud said it's the most famous or he probably ment infamous GT out of the mod shop since everyone on the forum has either seen the car in person or have been able to see pictures of my car. He did not allow anyone to post or send me pictures until I post mine upon arrival. Gotta love Bud's sense of humor..........Bud..........my buddy :lol::lol::lol: What was that again Bud...............3 cracks in the windshield?

Ummmmmmmmmm no, it was just one BIG CRACK!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bud

Yeah, Bud was adamant about taking all the pictures you want, but you can't let Roger see 'em. I got the coolest action shot of John doing donuts behind the building in Roger's car . . . ;) Better check the tread depth Roger!

Wes

Yeah, Bud was adamant about taking all the pictures you want, but you can't let Roger see 'em. I got the coolest action shot of John doing donuts behind the building in Roger's car . . . ;) Better check the tread depth Roger!

Wes

LMAO--With the addition of bondo and the lack of tire tread, well broke in brakes, worn out bushings, crack in the windshield, sounds like the car's in really good shape and well broken in too.....literally! :lol: .

Hang in there Roger, remember, the wait will be worth it. We're down to hours now and we're all patiently waiting(well maybe not Roger). Roger do we have GPS coordinates? What city, what state, current speed, weather conditions, have you talked to him yet?

Tic Tock, Tic Tock....Dave

Hi Roger,

I have resurfaced, Down for the count for the last 4 days. When I was at SAI I had Bud sitting on the back of your car bouncing up and down While John and I took turns trying to get the front wheels off the ground, I looked into the REAR view morror all I could see was a big ole Plumbers crack, from :blink: Bud. Maybe this is what all the talk is about. Good thing is the stripes did'nt even scratch. Or change color.

Hope it's soon,

LAter Clink ;)

Oh...............you guys that have your cars are so reassuring...... :lol::lol::lol: And I'm glad that I can provide all of you with a little entertainment! :P

Left yesterday, hey? Didn't MM leave SAI yesterday too? Little too much of a coincidence, ya think?. Better check the mileage as soon as you see it. If over 200 miles, I'd send it back for a new one and go through the whole process again. (Now's a good change to get a GO SGT. LOL)

In fact, the whole thing has been staged - all at your agonizing expense LOL. I bet you didn't know that Bud, MM and I had this alllllll planned (since August). MM is driving it to GA now, When you an I head down there this weekend, will be meeting him at his dealership where we'll be loading it on my trailer and then together we'll bring it home. MM is throwing a big party Saturday. That's why I had to say I was moving the departure date to Friday rather than Thrusday night.

The drive home will give you some time to follow me up I-95 north. I'll leave the tailgate open so that when you get tired of driving, you can just park it in the trailer while we're doing 65 mph. You can then take a nap and when you wake, simply back out, cruise some more and park it again.

It will be like the Dukes or Smokey. Any Daisy's or Sally's out there care to join us? LOL

March 2003 LOL

Feels like March 03........... :D Daisy can ride shotgun any time she wants! :lol::lol::lol: Not funny on the Michael Morris stuff...................he did offer to drive it back ...................more than once before he left for Vegas :lol::lol:

Wes

I used to be called Adam Ant too. LOL

LMAO--With the addition of bondo and the lack of tire tread, well broke in brakes, worn out bushings, crack in the windshield, sounds like the car's in really good shape and well broken in too.....literally! :lol: .

Hang in there Roger, remember, the wait will be worth it. We're down to hours now and we're all patiently waiting(well maybe not Roger). Roger do we have GPS coordinates? What city, what state, current speed, weather conditions, have you talked to him yet?

Tic Tock, Tic Tock....Dave

Now you're making it sound like a Hertz car!!! Roger-congrats, I'm reallly happy for you. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product. Great news! I remember that feeling-now the PSDS really kicks in-feel free to call Bud at all hours of the night to check on it!! :D

I used to be called Adam Ant too. LOL

I'm thinking about calling you something else right now too! :lol::lol:

Wow !!!! I am soooooooooooo happy for you !!!!!

Can't wait to see your car and see some pics !!!!!

Very very happy for you :D

Sue

Thank you Sue. I called Steve at Tampa Bay on the item you and I discussed awhile back. Should be ready soon.

Now you're making it sound like a Hertz car!!! Roger-congrats, I'm reallly happy for you. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product. Great news! I remember that feeling-now the PSDS really kicks in-feel free to call Bud at all hours of the night to check on it!! :D

Oh......I'm sure Bud would love to hear my voice at 3AM :lol::lol: the PSDS......I'm numb now, don't think it will hit at all. I just don't know if I'll be able to take the first sight of the car finished though. It will be quite emotional. A great deal of history with this car.

Still waiting on that too Roger :D Can't wait....

Sooooooooo....did you sleep last night???? Or have you been sitting up all night on google earth trying to spot the truck on the interstate????? :P

Very excited for you !!

Have a great day :)

Thanks Sue. Slept great. Actually after the Indians went up 7 nothing on the Red Sox I went to be early! <_< No google earth, nothing. I guess it's been so long that any news is good news. I'll wait for the suprise call! :)

Archived