TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange with Nav?

Strawman

I see on ebay that the Grabber Orange SGT's have nav. Nav???!!! How the heck do these orange SGT's have nav? Everything I read said no nav on '08's, I would definitely wanted that on my '08, which I didn't get, dealer said not available. I've not seen a blue SGT with nav, must be an orange thing?

I see on ebay that the Grabber Orange SGT's have nav. Nav???!!! How the heck do these orange SGT's have nav? Everything I read said no nav on '08's, I would definitely wanted that on my '08, which I didn't get, dealer said not available. I've not seen a blue SGT with nav, must be an orange thing?

If it's the one I am thinking of you'll see it also says it has the Shaker 1000. You can't have both and the pictures show a the Shaker not the Nav. I would say it's a typo or ask the seller.

If it's the one I am thinking of you'll see it also says it has the Shaker 1000. You can't have both and the pictures show a the Shaker not the Nav. I would say it's a typo or ask the seller.

Oh, the pics looked like nav to me.

I love the orange with silver stripes and wheels. I think it looks awesome - especially seeing it first-hand. I know not everyone likes it and I wouldn't expect so, but I do.

Can one be ordered stripe delete?

I love the orange with silver stripes and wheels. I think it looks awesome - especially seeing it first-hand. I know not everyone likes it and I wouldn't expect so, but I do.

Can one be ordered stripe delete?

Do we have official confirmation from SAI that the nev was available with some of thes cars? I am just wondering if they used photos from another car. How often do we see things on Ebay that isnt accurate.

Someone please buy this car. If I had the money, I would jump on it in a heartbeat. Please don't let this car go to someone who wouldn't appreciate it as much as we would.

Please buy this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&rd=1#mainImage

I can't believe this didn't sell. Car #4. Man, I wish I had the money to buy this car.

Archived