TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Value of a wrecked GTH#486

mustangmoe

Hi All,

I am looking for some help adjusting the price with a dealer. I have requested some info but have not received much back from the local dealers. The car has 17k, looks real nice but they have no detail on what the damage was or pictures prior to the repair. The car was in Orlando when it happened. I see a lot of posts with new owners this week. Just wanted to hear some of your thoughts.

I rented # 315 for a few days last fall from the Nashville Airport. Just a spectacular car to drive.

Thanks.

Moe

If you have the VIN number someone may be able to run a "CarFax" report for you and that could be a start.

I had the VIN info and ran a report. It just has the accident report and the auction tranactions. I have an email in to Hertz to see what they have on this car.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Moe

Hi All,

I am looking for some help adjusting the price with a dealer. I have requested some info but have not received much back from the local dealers. The car has 17k, looks real nice but they have no detail on what the damage was or pictures prior to the repair. The car was in Orlando when it happened. I see a lot of posts with new owners this week. Just wanted to hear some of your thoughts.

I rented # 315 for a few days last fall from the Nashville Airport. Just a spectacular car to drive.

Thanks.

Moe

Do you have the CSM# of the car? I had rented one in Orlando last October(?) and was wondering what happened to the car after I had it for the day. NO, I was not the one who wrecked the car in Orlando. I do know there were two cars assigned to the Orlando Hertz location. If you do purchase the car, I still have the renters inspection report which might be of some value to you.

Robert

Do you have the CSM# of the car? I had rented one in Orlando last October(?) and was wondering what happened to the car after I had it for the day. NO, I was not the one who wrecked the car in Orlando. I do know there were two cars assigned to the Orlando Hertz location. If you do purchase the car, I still have the renters inspection report which might be of some value to you.

Robert

It was 486. The deal is 33k as it sits now. It is listed on Ebay..ncoastmotors Item # 290171217250

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just pulled a new CarFax report on this car and it is not showing any accident reports.

When did you get a report?

#209 is in springfield mo they are asking 34k w/ 17k miles it has been wrecked in reno got hit in right front it has been repaired the car facts stated that it was minor damage air bags did not deploy. any idea if this

would hurt the collectabilty or future price of the car??

any idea if this would hurt the collectabilty or future price of the car??

You answer your own question, and without heasitating one second...IMHO, yes.

A collectable car that has been ignored, or, beaten has a better resale than one with a reported collision.

Hi All,

Thanks.

Moe

mine is for sale $$ 35,900 csm 0958 5300 miles, auto, shaker 1000, black on black up grad inter. 1-800-come and get it !!

I think stg is confused . . . he thinks you are looking for a Shelby GT, not a GT-H.

I Agree. I passed on this car and bought #374 from a dealer in TX. Already home and enjoying it! Thanks for all of the feedback.

Archived