TEAM SHELBY FORUM

stats on 08 shelby GT

bubbabow

I have not been able to find any simple stats could you tell me what you are projecting for top speed; and 0-60?

Also i can only find midgrade at 89 oct. no one seems to carry 91 . Is that ok or should i go be blending half 93 and half 86 to achieve 91. Do i need to be that careful etc.?

I have not been able to find any simple stats could you tell me what you are projecting for top speed; and 0-60?

Also i can only find midgrade at 89 oct. no one seems to carry 91 . Is that ok or should i go be blending half 93 and half 86 to achieve 91. Do i need to be that careful etc.?

The stats on the '08 should be the same as the '07. There are no significant changes between the years and nothing is different on the SAI build out between the two years in terms of power. As to the grade of fuel, it is unusual that you cannot find 91 octane. Where in the country are you located? Jim

I would just go with the 93 if you can't find 91. They run fine on anything 91 and above

I live in NC and have looked everywhere including SC everything is 89. I do not know what the 07 stats are if the same what are they?

Just going off the top of my head, I'm thinking the 0-60 is 5.5. I have no idea what the top speed is.

If Im wrong with the 0-60 someone will chime in. :D

I think the 0-60 time for the 2007 Shelby GT was in the area of 5.1 seconds. I believe Car & Driver tested it.

Your closer. According to MotorTrend the 0-60 is 5.0 sec.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/...y_gt/specs.html

Still cant find the Top Speed. I think some knucklehead on here claimed he did 140 though but, like the 0-60 I could be wrong.

I dont see 91 octane up here alot in Maine either. I run 93. I have never tried 87 or 89 and dont plan to. I know it costs more but for $.20 a gallon if I cant pay the difference then I shouldn't have bought this car. I only run this on nice days too.

Archived