TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange ebay SGT

Strawman

I don't know. Actually, I like the color, but the silver stripes just don't go with it in my opinion. On the other hand, if one of the reasons for buying the car is to get noticed, this will certainly do it!

I liked how the door sill plates had the CSM number on them-that was pretty cool. I thought it was odd that they say Shelby GT C, yet the stripes and dash plate still just say Shelby GT---Matt's going to go into branding overload! :D

I still think it looks like the great pumpkin

I don't know. Actually, I like the color, but the silver stripes just don't go with it in my opinion. On the other hand, if one of the reasons for buying the car is to get noticed, this will certainly do it!

Black stripes would be better, but then you'd have a Halloween car!

I liked how the door sill plates had the CSM number on them-that was pretty cool. I thought it was odd that they say Shelby GT C, yet the stripes and dash plate still just say Shelby GT---Matt's going to go into branding overload! :D

I still think it looks like the great pumpkin

I'm done with branding rants and just to show you guys I'm going to put the COBRA gas cap on my car!

:o

Matt, to prove your done with the rants, you should put a "Shelby GT" banner across the top of the front and back windshield. And a big ol' "Shelby GT" down each side would be a nice addition too, like the ricers do.

Archived