TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Longer The Lone Wolf in my town........

DreamRide

I'm in the wifes hauler and in the corner of my eye, i spot a something shiny and black go by at the intersection. What???? Was it just a black Gt with stripes? I proceed to try to catch the car. Hitting every freakin red light along the way. Something told me "Turn Here, Turn Here". So i follow the voice and turn and what do i see down the street? So i start haulin butt and "Freakin Red Light" but, i know it went that a way. Haul butt again and "There it is!" I get right behind it, S H E L B Y across the trunk, LOL :lol: I followed the car into the parking lot and pull up next to the guy, roll down the window and say "Whats your CSM #" He say's 64xx (Sorry, I saw the Kitty stump) anywho, I introduce myself as the owner of #571. He goes "Hell yaeh! I seen yours around town and finally told the wife i wanted one. :)

Well, now that i have lost the crown....................... B)

I told him about this site and he said he would be checking it out. I did not mention the scoop though because his did not have the fix................

Ok,

I have been going over the conversation in my head with out the kitty. I believe he said the number as 06xx.

As in he said: zero , six, thousand, something, thats when the kitty jump out in front of me. So he did not read the number correctly Not 6,xxx. Sorry, its been a long day. :)

Ok,

I have been going over the conversation in my head with out the kitty. I believe he said the number as 06xx.

As in he said: zero , six, thousand, something, thats when the kitty jump out in front of me. So he did not read the number correctly Not 6,xxx. Sorry, its been a long day. :)

And I am 100 before you at 471 numbers numbers

after listening to/watching your flowmaster passes Ed, at least you can say your wolf still growls the loudest!!!

I have another SGT in my town also-first saw it in the lube bay at Walmart. His is all pimped out with every piece of billet aluminum trim you can tape to the outside-I need to hook him up with Michael Morris for the special Shelby curb feelers and he'll be all set. Mine looks a lot better "plain"-the nice thing is that we've never come across each other on the road.

after listening to/watching your flowmaster passes Ed, at least you can say your wolf still growls the loudest!!!

I have another SGT in my town also-first saw it in the lube bay at Walmart. His is all pimped out with every piece of billet aluminum trim you can tape to the outside-I need to hook him up with Michael Morris for the special Shelby curb feelers and he'll be all set. Mine looks a lot better "plain"-the nice thing is that we've never come across each other on the road.

Walmart? :unsure:

Yea, I really like the sound of those flows! :)

Thanks for the support man............. :)

Soory to hear that your not the only king of your town anymore!!! :angry:

But the only thing better than a Shelby going down the road is 2 Shelby's cruzing !!!!! :D

If i were you i'd try to hook up with him once in awhile and take a double cruz!!!!!!!!!! B)

Yea, It's ok. He sounds like a nice guy and says he will be out in about so im sure we will meet sometime and do some cruisin........

It's all good. :)

I just threw up a little. <_<

AMEN man-I about broke my nose on the glass window making the double take-I couldn't believe he'd take it in there for the oil change! :o

No way mine will ever show up in there---unless they'd let me borrow the shop & do it myself!

AMEN man-I about broke my nose on the glass window making the double take-I couldn't believe he'd take it in there for the oil change! :o

No way mine will ever show up in there---unless they'd let me borrow the shop & do it myself!

Even then you would have to get your parts else where then use their shop and do it your self !!! B)

Haha...........

We should meet up sometime do some cruisin around town..................... :)

Part 2

Turns out, the guy works at my daughters high school. She was talking to him because she saw him pull up in it at school. He told her that he had seen mine off and on thru town and finally had to have one, because it was just so nice seen it cruisin down the street. :)

I guess i'm a driving bill board ad?

LOL :lol:

Works for me.................. :)

Part 2

Turns out, the guy works at my daughters high school. She was talking to him because she saw him pull up in it at school. He told her that he had seen mine off and on thru town and finally had to have one, because it was just so nice seen it cruisin down the street. :)

I guess i'm a driving bill board ad?

LOL :lol:

Works for me.................. :)

Got your royalty check yet? ;)

Archived