TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First (I Think) 2008 SGT Delivered to Forum Member

clark17357

Below is a link to view photos of my car. I have never done the photo link thing so something may well go wrong. Anyhow, nothing special with the photos. Bone stock SGT. General interest only. I have it set up as a slide show (because I do not know how to set it up any other way). You may have to paste the link. Jim

http://upshizzle.com/slideshow/68

very very pretty car !!!!! I like the sill plates too...nice touch !!!

BTW....looks like they didn't wrap your hood pin cable around the post once.....they are long ! ( I am only saying this because the guys here hollared at me for the same thing when my car was new !! :P )

It's simple..just take the cover off over the grill...wrap around the post once....put the cover back on and you are in business...even a girl can do it :lol: :unsure:

Jim, Awful puuuurty. My wife so loves the color. :) . There appears to be a few things missing.....better send it back :lol: . J/K. Did you get a chance to drive it? or is it just all looky and then bye-bye. Hope you get the mod shop problems worked out. You think it looks good now, just wait.

Good Luck, Dave

ooooooh his interior is EXACTLY like mine, no aluminum trim work. all black steering wheel...awsome....and no IUP either :)

nice blue color too....AFBLUE will drool :lol: :P

edit: the hood pin cables look a little long but i guess some are like that...

noticed that it looks like the original grill was completely removed. i dont see it behind the billet grill...i guess the 08's are done that way now. more air for the radiator. looks good.

i'd have my old grill behind the billet removed but we have alot of bugs in arkansas so i leave it on there maybe give a lil extra protection for my grill.

show us new pics when u get it back from SAI...wanna see the new 20" wheels.

Hey Clark

1 more question. Is the blue stripe on the hood scoop painted on or tape?

The stripe is taped, not painted. At my dealer, they had a 2007 White SGT so I looked at the hood pin set up. The new set up is significantly more robust. Unless there is a concern for keeping the car exactly as delivered (which is a darn good reason), I would recommend the new set up to anyone with a 2007 (or those with the 2008 Orange cars which, for whatever reason, all have the 2007 pins). Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Earthlings, This is just a test of my ability (or inability) to place a photo in a post. Jim

DSC_0164.jpg

Congrats! Thought I would be the only one with that interior. I've got an automatic. Would like to see photos of the lower grille when you get it back. BTW, my CSM is 08SGTo618. No mods but added chrome wheels. Great car!

Don

Archived