TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody interested?

07SHELBY GT

One Mustang forum I was in had such an area. It got out of hand with personal comments about others views on politics, non-Fords, etc., flames, back and forth. It got nasty. Many posts were pulled, etc.

It had a feature where you could rate other member's reputation. Similiar to the "feedback" section of eBay.

It, too, was pulled because of abuse by some members.

IMHO there are plenty of other forums to express views and talk about non-Shelby topics.

Just my $.02

One Mustang forum I was in had such an area. It got out of hand with personal comments about others views on politics, non-Fords, etc., flames, back and forth. It got nasty. Many posts were pulled, etc.

It had a feature where you could rate other member's reputation. Similiar to the "feedback" section of eBay.

It, too, was pulled because of abuse by some members.

IMHO there are plenty of other forums to express views and talk about non-Shelby topics.

Just my $.02

+1

Especially politics.

The politics part was actually a joke,point taken though,I understand that sometimes people get out of hand,Only reason I asked is that I am registered on a Corvette forum,and we have one there and it is a lot of fun!

That explains alot of why you think you know alot on the forums (pile of chevy owner)

if you want to talk about something else than SHELBY'S go to 7-eleven or starbucks!!!!! :P

I guess you are right my 07 Vette must be a piece of doo,doo!I'm sorry you are not happy with your car,mine is nice,BTW Why attack my Corvette,Jealous?It runs 12.70s STOCK,And only cost 40,000$I guess it was a bad purchase too!Don't hate,Appreciate,especially when some one is more knowledgable than you will ever know.Wanna race?I'll polish the back bumper so you got something nice to look at!

I guess you are right my 07 Vette must be a piece of doo,doo!I'm sorry you are not happy with your car,mine is nice,BTW Why attack my Corvette,Jealous?It runs 12.70s STOCK,And only cost 40,000$I guess it was a bad purchase too!Don't hate,Appreciate,especially when some one is more knowledgable than you will ever know.Wanna race?I'll polish the back bumper so you got something nice to look at!

First of all I LOVE MY SHEBY (beter than any chevy on the road) you dont even stand a chance in a race!!!

You can dream all u want and obviously you dont know crap about cars or you would never say your crap of a chevy will beat my Shelby!!!!!!!!! :P

Pro trans rebuilder where at pic-n-pull???

Get a life you looser!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I LOVE MY SHEBY (beter than any chevy on the road) you dont even stand a chance in a race!!!

You can dream all u want and obviously you dont know crap about cars or you would never say your crap of a chevy will beat my Shelby!!!!!!!!! :P

Pro trans rebuilder where at pic-n-pull???

Pro trans builders Vette will eat your car alive,Where did you take that photo,in the projects?Pic-n-Pull must pay well seeing as how I own one of each,and if you put your car up against my Vette I guess I'll own it too!Bring it on loud mouth!

Pro trans builders Vette will eat your car alive,Where did you take that photo,in the projects?Pic-n-Pull must pay well seeing as how I own one of each,and if you put your car up against my Vette I guess I'll own it too!Bring it on loud mouth!

Go back to ypur chevy forum and get some real advice from an honest person , obviosly your a little kid with a big mouth and no knowledge of cars at all thinking you even have a chance to beat me, seel your Shelby looser you dont deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P your meant for a gay mans chevy (GMC) :P

Moderator - I think its time for 07ShelbyGT to be banned from the forum.

An '07 Vette does not cost $40K stock, unless you bought it used. The price is at least $50K +. I know, I was shopping them when I chose the Shelby GT.

Archived