TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On the way to the house!

Dig-It

I am that is! My 2008 Shelby GT convertible is still waiting to be built!

I start the long 7330 mile journey home today. Barring disaster, I'll be home this time next week. I'd like to thank everyone I've met here on the boards for their great conversations and banter about these great automobiles. But most importantly, thanks for offering an escape from dealing with being deployed over here while away from the family and country I love. I've attached a link to show what the heck Sailors are doing in the middle of the desert. Thanks again and I'll 'see' you all next week.

Kevin

Riverine Homecoming

I start the long 7330 mile journey home today. Barring disaster, I'll be home this time next week. I'd like to thank everyone I've met here on the boards for their great conversations and banter about these great automobiles. But most importantly, thanks for offering an escape from dealing with being deployed over here while away from the family and country I love. I've attached a link to show what the heck Sailors are doing in the middle of the desert. Thanks again and I'll 'see' you all next week.

Kevin

Riverine Homecoming

safe travels home and our crispist salute to all in service

thanks

Kevin

Riverine Homecoming

Kevin, thank you for your sacrifice and service and my freedom. Be safe.

See post #26 - applies to you too:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...l=freedom&st=20

• 2 weeks later...

Archived