TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Car - No Mod Shop!

clark17357

Whatever. If you win the lottery the next time we will hear from you is when you're in the Bahamas driving your 750 HP Supersnake.

Ohhhh we would find him Stump. You can all come down to Florida and we will hop a cat and find his S/C butt in the islands. :P

Clark, Car looks great. Didnt care for the blue at first but it looks really sweet. Do you not have IUP? I havent seen one without yet and noticed the different steering wheel...

No IUP. That is the one error that was made. Irritating but I will live with it. I guess that will make mine ever more rare in kind of a non-desireable way. Jim

Jim we have had a few members on here who have had the IUP installed by their dealer. Crazydad is one of them I think. I may have the nickname wrong. If I find it I willlet you know. I think he had it done for around $400.

Jim we have had a few members on here who have had the IUP installed by their dealer. Crazydad is one of them I think. I may have the nickname wrong. If I find it I willlet you know. I think he had it done for around $400.

I would be REALLY interested in that. Please let me know when you can. I have about two (hopefully not much more than that) months before the car reportes to Shelby so it would be great to get it done in that time period. Thanks for that information. Jim

Jim look here:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=1982

Zepdad was the one I wqas thinking of. He had his mycolor installed and the steering wheel. I am not sure what else but he would be a good one to contact for info.

is there a wood steering wheel with airbag for the SGT? :blink:

Archived