TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 door Charger

fatboy_merged

i think the charger is a good looking car, but not a fan of the 4 door. now 2 doors would be cool.

michael morris

They look pretty good in the rearview mirror of a Shelby! Otherwise, I'm not really a big fan of any of the current Chrysler stylings. The Challenger concept is cool though-probably for the same reason that the SGT is-it's modern & retro all at once.

They look pretty good in the rearview mirror of a Shelby! Otherwise, I'm not really a big fan of any of the current Chrysler stylings. The Challenger concept is cool though-probably for the same reason that the SGT is-it's modern & retro all at once.

I always thought they should of had a 2 door. I would have been more interested in the look but, the 4 doors suck........ :)

I agree Every car looks good in the rearview mirror of my Shelby , thats where they belong! :D

WOW YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE FORD, CHEVY, DODGE RIVALRY WAS KIND OF STUPID. I GOT ALL 3 . SHELBY - CHEVY TRUCK - CHARGER RT (DAILY DRIVER). I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY WITH THE CHARGER. IT HAS BACK SEATS WITH ALL THE LEG ROOM YOU NEED FOR ADULTS. USES 4 CYLINDERS WHEN IM CRUSIN, AND OF COURSE A HEMI. I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND ALL MY DATES LOVE IT TOO. I WISH THEY MADE A 2 AND A 4 DOOR JUST TO SHUT UP ALL THE WHINERS. B)

WOW YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE FORD, CHEVY, DODGE RIVALRY WAS KIND OF STUPID. I GOT ALL 3 . SHELBY - CHEVY TRUCK - CHARGER RT (DAILY DRIVER). I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY WITH THE CHARGER. IT HAS BACK SEATS WITH ALL THE LEG ROOM YOU NEED FOR ADULTS. USES 4 CYLINDERS WHEN IM CRUSIN, AND OF COURSE A HEMI. I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND ALL MY DATES LOVE IT TOO. I WISH THEY MADE A 2 AND A 4 DOOR JUST TO SHUT UP ALL THE WHINERS. B)

Do those Cap's mean your yellin at us? :o

Ok-so park the Charger a couple car lengths behind the Shelby and look at it in the mirror----see how much better it looks?? :P

The 4 door charger is a nice american sedan. It's more stylish than an accord. It should have been called an intrepid or somehting else though. 2 Doors and even more retro styling is what should have been reserved for the charger name plate. Like I said. It's not a rivarly it just a cool amreican sedan.

I always thought they should of had a 2 door. I would have been more interested in the look but, the 4 doors suck........ :)

I'm with you there Ed-I don't hate the Charger as it is, I'm not a big fan either. I did see one next to me on the way home from work tonite and I agree that it would have looked alot better as a 2 door-would have looked a lot sportier if the front wasn't as square too. Just my $0.02. They are really popular around here though.

Archived