TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weight Reduction

uno

the "y" on the back of my 07 Shelby GT fell off at some point and now i own a Shelb. Little bit upsetting to go along with the GT California TriPod Oil Temp Gauge not functioning and a bubble hood scoop stripe!

they are replacing and fixing everything for free, but its taking forever :(

uno, what is the SGT no. of your car? SAI needs to find out which employee was installing these "Y"'s!! <_<

I'm thinking about buying a set of letters just in case....

In reading this post,it made me think back to a time,when I posted pics of my wifes new ride,in a Battlefield2 clan/community I'm part of. When I posted this pic.......

Picture082.jpg

1 of the younger members of the community responded with..... "That's a great looking car,What's a ""HELB""? "

I busted up laffin :)

the "y" on the back of my 07 Shelby GT fell off at some point and now i own a Shelb. Little bit upsetting to go along with the GT California TriPod Oil Temp Gauge not functioning and a bubble hood scoop stripe!

they are replacing and fixing everything for free, but its taking forever :(

Wow...another "Y" bites the dust!

In tribute to the "Y" and in memor_ of "Y"s now gone, I will no longer use the letter " " when making posts to this forum in hopes that one day the_ will return. I hope all members will join me in this endeavor.

ma_be i'll remove m_ tire inflation kit to reduce the weight. if i get a flat i'll just have to be up sh!t creek.

also i might remove m_ warped scoop too. less weight and more aerod_namic. :rolleyes:

I pressed your button and nothing happened. :huh:

oh wait, it's on a delay. Nevermind....... :mellow:

Weight Reduction - Missing Y

Chassis Stability - my non functioning oil temp gauge on the california edition center cluster also acts as a ballast for over torqing the frame during revs. The needled hangs and sits at 40 F. By doings so it adds more weight to the left portion of the car, thus when rev'd hard the engine has to torque more weight from left to right, thus stabalizing the vehicle more efficiently.

Aerodynamics - By bubbling the hood scoop stripe, i am able to break up more air, before it hits the windsheild. It shaves at least 5 seconds off 1/4 mile time.

Archived