TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY DADS 07'GT WHICH PROGRAMER

SHELBY0264

MY DAD PURCHASED A NEW 07' GT 5 SPEED AFTER I BOUGHT MY SGT. HE IS LOOKING TO START UPGRADING. THE FIRST THING HE IS LOOKING TO DO IS BUY A PROGRAMER. WHAT IS THE BEST ONE OUT THERE FOR HIM?

The Diablosport Predator is a nice one!Happen to have an 07-08 Predator with all the custom cold air intake tunes in it for sale,CHEAP!!!!!!!!!,Also have c=l cold air intake kit for saleCHEAP!!!!!!!,package deal or will seperate,if interested on particulars,PM me or respond here,Believe me this stuff will wake up the standard GT,big time!!!!!GUARANTEED!!!

MY DAD PURCHASED A NEW 07' GT 5 SPEED AFTER I BOUGHT MY SGT. HE IS LOOKING TO START UPGRADING. THE FIRST THING HE IS LOOKING TO DO IS BUY A PROGRAMER. WHAT IS THE BEST ONE OUT THERE FOR HIM?

Not sure technically which is the best but there are many posts here on this forum about the various options. Do a search to get more info. Some say the Brentspeed is best, some say the SCT is best, some say the Diablo is best. I do know the Diablo has the best looking models. Look in my picasa site. I scanned a Modified Mustangs article where Jason's Cerona's car (used to post here long ago) was showcased. Lots of great pictures. Oh, sorry, back to the subject. There is a really good story in there if you can see past the pictures of the model (I think).

Also, I'm sure that you'll find many people here on this forum that are willing to sell some of their old parts such their stock black SGT wheels, CAI, strut tower brace, SGT grille, spare tire (just kidding) or other parts that Shelby removed for mods. Well, if no one else chimes in, at least I may be willing to sell them all. LOL

Good luck, do more research asking people you trust at your dealership or elsewhere and I'm sure some of the more technical experts here on this forum would also chime in.

Archived