TEAM SHELBY FORUM

10,000 miles

lonnyreed

Just reached 10k miles today. My car is not a daily driver, I only take it out once or twice a week, but my job requires that I'm on the road all day. Makes for some really great days!!!

Anyone else reach 10k yet?

2 months 4400 ;) this car is not to just sit I can tell u that good driving :D

Just reached 10k miles today. My car is not a daily driver, I only take it out once or twice a week, but my job requires that I'm on the road all day. Makes for some really great days!!!

What number is your car? When did you take delivery? Have you experienced any issues with quality control on the car and, if so, what? Sounds like you are having a grand time. Jim

:D I've had my car for two months now and I just hit 278 miles!

What number is your car? When did you take delivery? Have you experienced any issues with quality control on the car and, if so, what? Sounds like you are having a grand time. Jim

#310, we were the second museum delivery February 18th. Just the scoop......and.....I don't think at this rate I will get 30,000 miles out of the tires. ;)

WINNER**WINNER**WINNER**WINNER

If I remember correctly, you were one of the first to get their car?.....so I was thinking you would be the high water mark.

but wow, 17k.

Thanks!!! :D I gotta tell you guys, it gets better and better every day. We're taking it and our '65 Fastback to a show tomorrow. We're hoping to win something, anything... :blink:

Gary

Maybe in a few years. I travel a great deal for work, therefore not much time for driving . Just turned 1100 mi. purchased 6/8/07.

Archived