TEAM SHELBY FORUM

diecast convertible

msmap_merged

Hi all,

I will talk to Amy and see if a vert is in the works. I thought I heard of one beeing talked about, but I haven't seen anything yet. Let me see what I can do and when I find out, I will let you all know :D

Bud

ps. I would LOVE a vert 40th, SS and KR too!!!!! I still have a lttle more room on my shelf here LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
How about just making one in every model, coupe and vert, and in every color combination that was produced???

Then we ALL get one that we each want plus those of us that collect diecast can have one of each! :happy feet:

AND WHAT WOULD THAT DO TO THE VALUE OF THESE CARS???????????????????? :hysterical:

How about just making one in every model, coupe and vert, and in every color combination that was produced???

Then we ALL get one that we each want plus those of us that collect diecast can have one of each! :happy feet:

Oh hell....thanks for reminding me...I forgot to request my Satiun Silver stropes on the lowers....! :doh::banvictory::chairshot::hysterical2:

Oh hell....thanks for reminding me...I forgot to request my Satin Silver stripes on the lowers....! :doh::banvictory::chairshot::hysterical2:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived