TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My SGT is held captive !

Shelby-Don

We'll the other day I came home to find that my mother in-law had backed into our garage door damaging 3 of the 4 panels with the bottom panel just holding on at the wheels (screws pulled out of both hinges). Of coarse she didn't give us any fore warning not to open the door when we got home. I just about came unglued when my wife opened the door and asked what had happened to the door because it made an awfull sound when opening. Now I'm afraid to open the door again and get my car out just in case the panel happens to fall on my car. :( The insurance company has been notified but hasn't come out to take a look or authorize repairs. Nice weather this week and my car is trapped ! :angry:

We'll the other day I came home to find that my mother in-law had backed into our garage door damaging 3 of the 4 panels with the bottom panel just holding on at the wheels (screws pulled out of both hinges). Of coarse she didn't give us any fore warning not to open the door when we got home. I just about came unglued when my wife opened the door and asked what had happened to the door because it made an awfull sound when opening. Now I'm afraid to open the door again and get my car out just in case the panel happens to fall on my car. :( The insurance company has been notified but hasn't come out to take a look or authorize repairs. Nice weather this week and my car is trapped ! :angry:

Thats not fun. I'm gald my mother in law does not drive any more!! :o

Well, at least it was accidental. My monster-in-law would do something like that on purpose just because she's a hateful b***h!

I've already told the story of how my farter-in-law dropped a basket ball goal on the hood of my 96 Z-28 from the top of the house and then just left it for me to fix.

Thats actually Great news though!!! :D atleast the garage door was down , if it was up she might of hit your Baby(Shelby)!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Thats actually Great news though!!! :D atleast the garage door was down , if it was up she might of hit your Baby(Shelby)!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

That's true I guess I'm lucky !

Or at least the door stopped here progress because another foot or so and it would have been into the back of my car

That's true I guess I'm lucky !

Or at least the door stopped here progress because another foot or so and it would have been into the back of my car

Solution: :)

Just Tie a rope around the garage door and yank it out of the way, Like you said the insurance company has not seen the damage yet.................. :unsure:

Clink

Thnx , I had just cleaned her and had to get some pics!!!!!!!!

Not to hijack the thread, but it does look great Frankie-what did you use on it??

As far as the garage door-amen on stopping her progress and missing the car. Leave it to the mother-in-law to damage the panel behind the Shelby instead of your work car!!!

Coincidentally, I saw a bumper sticker today you should get now, though. It said "Be kind to strangers-don't kill your in-laws!" :D

Give me the word and will send in strike force charlie for an extraction raid................... :)

Not to hijack the thread, but it does look great Frankie-what did you use on it??

As far as the garage door-amen on stopping her progress and missing the car. Leave it to the mother-in-law to damage the panel behind the Shelby instead of your work car!!!

Coincidentally, I saw a bumper sticker today you should get now, though. It said "Be kind to strangers-don't kill your in-laws!" :D

Thnx , after i washed and dried it I gave it a quick rub down with a camel cloth, i used alot of different cloths to get rid of my terriable water spots and this gets rid of them and shines it to like a glass finish real quick!!!!!!!!! B)

Archived