TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw Vista Blue 07 GT500 for sale in IL

clawsonbob

While getting my car serviced at Napleton Porsche in Westmont IL today, I noticed they had a nice 07 Shelby GT500 in Vista Blue for sale.

2300 miles, asking 50,995....they are usually a little flexible on price ( I have bought cars there before).

Looked to be in real nice shape, but still like the looks /stance of the SGT better.

let me know if anyone want more details.

This reminded me of a GT500 I saw last week at a dealer. They were having a auction of a car collection of the guy who started the place. Over 100 classic cars. Some pretty cool stuff. Anyway on the lot was a 2008 Alloy GT500. It had an ADM of $20k. I dont know wtf they are smoking there. It is the dealer I used to buy from cars from. Service department sucks and clonws for sales people. Ill check back in the sping when it has sat for 6 months.

Lot's of deals to come. I looked at a NEW GT500 for less in July. With 08's out there and many of them, some of the leftover 07's are being had for MSRP and just above compared to the $10- whatever over.

Rossgt

I think you are right....if I could lower the 500 and get the colors/cosmetics/wheels I want, its getting REAL TEMPTING.

The 500 still has too much weight on front axels (relative to the gt) , handles accordingly and doesent have the "CSM" charecter. But its a great straightliner platform @MSRP for sure

Archived