TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Future Shelby driver arrived today.

07shelbygt109

Mary Katherine finally made her debut today. I guess she takes after me as she was a few days late but she is healthy and ready for her first ride in the Shelby.

She weighed in at 7lbs, 9oz, and was 19" long.

Sue, I guess we are ready for the cuteness competition now. :)

m_469843d21d56064edf51128af7b8a031.jpg

Mary Katherine finally made her debut today. I guess she takes after me as she was a few days late but she is healthy and ready for her first ride in the Shelby.

well, there goes the mod money for the SGT! :lol:

Good job guys! Now when she turns 16 all the boys will be coming over to date the girl and drive the Shelby. I recommend a Remington 870.

Jason, Congratulations to you and your wife. Mary Katherine is quite the cutie. Enjoy her now, before you know she'll be asking you for the car keys and off to college. Time really flies. It seems only yesterday that I carried my first born from delivery to the nursery. That was 24 years ago!!!

Dave

ohhh my gosh....she is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! What a pretty pretty baby !!!

I am so glad baby and your wife are fine...and congrats to you !! Now the fun begins :P

Let me know when you are ready have a pic-a-thon !! :D I am going to Chicago to see my grandbaby next week for her second birthday....too bad I won't have Ralph with me to get some good pics.

Matt oh Matt...i need to borrow your car for the weekend !! :lol:

Again...congrats...she is gorgeous !!!!

Sue

Congratulations! My daughter is almost 7, but it seems like only yesterday that she was born. Time flies so enjoy every minute! Soon she will be riding in the back seat of the Shelby like mine and saying Daddy this car is awesome!!!

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Speaking as a dad with a 15-month old girl, I can honestly say that they are the best stuff in the world. Enjoy the next 12 years...b/c I hear that the 9 after that are punishment for dads having once been boys...

Congratulations!! My daughter is 3 1/2 and is already a big Shelby fan!

Congrats!! She really is BEAUTIFUL!! My daughter's going to be 2 on the 21st and is starting to talk a lot lately-she looks at the Shelby and says "Daddy's car fast VROOM!!!" That Daddy-daughter bond is cool man, you're going to have fun (and no sleep) -we can take turns driving your car if you're too tired!! :P

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I hope she has a great life! :)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and well wishes.

The last few days have been a whirlwind but we finally got her home this afternoon and she had quite a trip. She came home in the back of SGT0109 and had <bleep> Yankees playing on the radio.

l_8e9d77df8ee8ed67e845dee6486b76fd.jpg

l_00a5bdb405eefaf410ac3b6fdf952d6b.jpg

Archived