TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Material Hold 99s

I called today to check on status of car. They said its on material hold reason engine 99s. No build date available yet because of it. Does anybody know the reason for this material hold?

thanks

Did you order the Shaker 1000? They have been have problems with those, which have been noted in previous posts.

Did you order the Shaker 1000? They have been have problems with those, which have been noted in previous posts.

No car was ordered on 6/5

Coupe black tungsen stripes only option added was the interior trim package.

They said national hold because of engine code 99S That's all they said. they said to call the regional office for more info of course I cant because I do not work for dealership. call was made today 7/25

No car was ordered on 6/6

Coupe black tungsen stripes only option added was the interior trim package.

The said national hold because of engine code 99S That all they said. they said to call the regional office for more info of course I cant because I do not work for dealership. call was made today 7/25

Could be that the plant is just waiting on a shipment of particular parts before they start another run of Shelby's . Mine said the same thing before JOB 1 started, then the code changed and things moved through production pretty quickly.

Could be that the plant is just waiting on a shipment of particular parts before they start another run of Shelby's . Mine said the same thing before JOB 1 started, then the code changed and things moved through production pretty quickly.

Thanks I guess I ll keep checking weekly to see if it changes. I hope it does soon I been going nuts for this car!!!

Archived