TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show results

GoStang and I led a convoy with our two white Shelby GT's on Saturday. We garnered much attention on the interstate with the normal nods, smiles and thumbs-up while driving our cars. It was pretty neat to be driving one and to have one in your rear view mirror as well. GoStang has promised to help me with duplicating his stealthy foglight behind the grille design, which looked great. Everyone entered at the show received a ballot for voting. In the Shelby class, our two Shelby GT's placed a 1st and 3rd with a 07 GT500 in second place! I believe that it was the Shelby GT500 owner that talked to us about our cars..before the awards..seems he wished the GT500 had the S H E L B Y across the back instead of the GT500 Shelby denotation. He also seemed a little wistful about our hood pins and dash plaque. The return trip allowed me to check out my twin's sequential turn signals while giving him the perspective of driving one and being followed by one. It was a good day!

GoStang and I led a convoy with our two white Shelby GT's on Saturday. We garnered much attention on the interstate with the normal nods, smiles and thumbs-up while driving our cars. It was pretty neat to be driving one and to have one in your rear view mirror as well. GoStang has promised to help me with duplicating his stealthy foglight behind the grille design, which looked great. Everyone entered at the show received a ballot for voting. In the Shelby class, our two Shelby GT's placed a 1st and 3rd with a 07 GT500 in second place! The Shelby GT500 owner talked to us about our cars...before the awards...seems he wished the GT500 had the S H E L B Y across the back instead of the GT500 Shelby denotation. He also seemed a little wistful about our hood pins and dash plaque. The return trip allowed me to check out my twin's sequential turn signals while giving him the perspective of driving one and being followed by one. It was a good day!

Hey North,

Where was the show? I wouldn't have minded hanging with you and GoStang.

Archived