TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Last time: 2007 SGT's made?

SWEDESHELBY1

Ok, I know I know I should have continued the "forgotten thread" but I think it is time to tell the world how many 2007 SGT's were built. There can't be any more of these excuses: 1) we don;t know yet. 2) We have not received the final tally from Ford. 3) Bud has yet to count them. 4) Carroll lost count! 5) Its a Monday. 6) Its a Tuesday. 7) One has been wrecked now 8) We totaled 2 more due to lifting hood scoop issues! 9) Amy forgot to count.

10) refer to the last 9!

Come on what's the number??? B)

Ok, I know I know I should have continued the "forgotten thread" but I think it is time to tell the world how many 2007 SGT's were built. There can't be any more of these excuses: 1) we don;t know yet. 2) We have not received the final tally from Ford. 3) Bud has yet to count them. 4) Carroll lost count! 5) Its a Monday. 6) Its a Tuesday. 7) One has been wrecked now 8) We totaled 2 more due to lifting hood scoop issues! 9) Amy forgot to count.

10) refer to the last 9!

Come on what's the number??? B)

They dont know bacuse they still have a few to make. They had to start the 08's so they wont be behind on the 08's and they are going to finish the 07's after the 08's. We might get a number in April 08 after they finish the 08's then the 07's.

If you can follow that your a better man then I. <_<

They dont know bacuse they still have a few to make. They had to start the 08's so they wont be behind on the 08's and they are going to finish the 07's after the 08's. We might get a number in April 08 after they finish the 08's then the 07's.

If you can follow that your a better man then I. <_<

Now that really makes sense! Build '08's before '07's!!!!

Come on now, we all now 7 comes become 8.

John told me on 9/26 that the '07's are done. The approximate number is 5700 units.

Now that really makes sense! Build '08's before '07's!!!!

Come on now, we all now 7 comes become 8.

John told me on 9/26 that the '07's are done. The approximate number is 5700 units.

But 5700 is only approximately right ? right ?

Last Friday when I was at SAI I noticed there were still Black/White SGT's in the lot,

I dont know what that means about them being finished, but they were still some there.

the majority were Blue and there were those fugly Orange ones (eeck!.....California isnt far enough away, I was hoping those were special "orange" Stangs for Guam).

I think you are just going to have to get comfortable with "under 6000 units" for now.

SHELBY FOREVER!

I have '07 SGT #3929 shipping out of LV next Tuesday. It has been in Las Vegas sice May as a black Mustang GT, waiting to become a SGT...and then go thru mod shop. Car is complete, as of yesterday, will be striped Monday and ship on Tuesday...if that helps anyone. I believe there are still a few more '07's waiting to be built :)

Archived