TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wicked Ties the Knot in LV

mywickedshelby

ok, the cat is apparently out of the bag.....

I got married at the Little Chapel of Flowers in Las Vegas on Friday October 5th. We (Dale & I) are still planning a June wedding with all our family and friends, but we just couldnt wait and eloped to LV.

My brother flew in from Florida with his lady to stand up for us, it was also his 45th birthday on the 2nd.

Pictures will take a couple of days to get together, we got in late last night and am back to work today. (cant you tell from all my posts).

Too bad Mr. Shelby couldnt walk my beautiful bride down the aisle, but hey, you cant knock a guy for trying!

Look for my bride to begin posting under the name "Mrs. Wicked" :lol:

She loves the car, SAI, THE MYSTIQUE OF THE LEGEND, and all things Shelby as much as I do (ok, almost).

....I just had to marry her!

I got married at the Little Chapel of Flowers in Las Vegas on Friday October 5th. We (Dale & I) are still planning a June wedding with all our family and friends, but we just couldnt wait and eloped to LV.

My brother flew in from Florida with his lady to stand up for us, it was also his 45th birthday on the 2nd.

Pictures will take a couple of days to get together, we got in late last night and am back to work today. (cant you tell from all my posts).

Too bad Mr. Shelby couldnt walk my beautiful bride down the aisle, but hey, you cant knock a guy for trying!

She loves the car, SAI, THE MYSTIQUE OF THE LEGEND, and all things Shelby as much as I do (ok, almost).

Congrat's.

Swede

PS: I hope you never hear the words "half". I would hate to see your Shelby GT cut down the middle! :lol:

PS: I hope you never hear the words "half". I would hate to see your Shelby GT cut down the middle! :lol:

HAHA. what a horrible thing to say. :o

Ive only been married a little over 2 months. Luckily my wife doesnt care for the SGT. Atleast she wont until the attorney hears about it. B)

Thank god! When I read the title I thought you had your tubes tied Michael!LOL ;) Seriously though congradulations to both you and Dale. May you have a terrific life together. Are you going to get her an 08 Vert as a wedding present?? ;)

Thank god! When I read the title I thought you had your tubes tied Michael!LOL ;) Seriously though congradulations to both you and Dale. May you have a terrific life together. Are you going to get her an 08 Vert as a wedding present?? ;)

Thanks again buddy.

I am not getting off that easy, apparently, an after effect to watching ALL the BarrettJackson auctions together in the last year.......she wants a 61' or 62' Vette.......

and wouldnt ya know, there was an absolutely perfect example (for sale) at the car collection at the Imperial Palace in LV!

But, alas, she has agreed to wait until we can buy a house WITH a barn (that can be kept half barn for her cats and the other half a 3 car garage) first and THEN I have to pony up so to speak.

She is quite fond of Austin Healys as well.

I got lucky guys, there were no signs of a car nut when we met. The whole Shelby experience has awakened her car crazy senses.

All right! Congrads!!

Thanks Stump.

From one lucky guy to another.....yours is car crazy too!

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!

BEST TO BOTH OF YOU!

:)

Thanks buddy.

Second times a charm, we are both on the same page!

Congrats!

When I read that you had married the best woman in the world, I was concerned because I'm currently married to her :D

Thanks Blue.

I will get you some pics of the lot at SAI from Friday......YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY BLUE SGT's!!!!

A sea of blue. I couldnt stop thinking yours was out there somewhere.

Swede, SGT, Double M, .....thanks to all of you.

Just think, newly married and my mistress gets to live with us too!

(....in the garage!)

Congratulations ! Now when she said I do was she saying yes to the marrage or was she saying I do want a set of keys to the Shelby ! Rick

After my wife drove mine it became ours and she wants to sell her ride !

Michael, Congratulations to you and Mrs. Wicked. LOL After reading Clink's post on the museum tour and you come rolling in. Classic! Did they introduce you as Mr and Mrs wicked? Hope you guys had a great time. Which comes first, the house or the little wickedly's? LOL Congratulations again :) Post some pics when you get a chance.

Dave

oh no! u did it now! ur life is over.

and its no longer YOUR shelby, it now belongs to HERRRRRRR! :ph34r: MUUUAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

j/k

grats on the marriage. cheers.

me on the other hand i will never get married. NEVER. MUUUAHAHAHHAHAA! :ph34r:

besides, i'm never goin to find a woman anyway. <_<

You also married Ms. Wicked??? :lol:

I can think of easier ways to get a ride in a SuperSnake...

Seriously, though, CONGRATS Wicked!

Congrats! I have been to a wedding in Vegas once and it was a blast. Was it one of those drive thru chapels?

Congratulations ! Now when she said I do was she saying yes to the marrage or was she saying I do want a set of keys to the Shelby ! Rick

After my wife drove mine it became ours and she wants to sell her ride !

Thanks Rick.

No set of keys yet, she cant drive stick (yet!)

When I drive, she says her eyes are closed most of the time.

What can I say, I like threading the needle, uh, I mean passing.

You know how lori and I feel about you and Dale. Congratulations again, my friend.

Thanks again buddy(s)!!!! ;)

We have to talk about a get together soon, last roadtrip of the season?

Michael, Congratulations to you and Mrs. Wicked. LOL After reading Clink's post on the museum tour and you come rolling in. Classic! Did they introduce you as Mr and Mrs wicked? Hope you guys had a great time. Which comes first, the house or the little wickedly's? LOL Congratulations again :) Post some pics when you get a chance.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

My Bronx just bubbled to the surface at the tour, I was so excited.

house first, condo is already too small for all our stuff.

Congrats !!!!!!

Rich and I got married in vegas as well...very fun place to get married :lol:

Best of luck to you !!

Sue

Thanks so much Sue (and Rich).

Vegas was such a blast, we are so glad we went thru with it.

I want to thank everyone for their warm well wishes, the feeling that you are all family is reinforced everytime I meet someone from the "Forum Gang".

Thank you Gary, Fatboy, 07SGT0701, 826 and SMGT.

This is a great time for the Wicked's!!!!

And thank you Mr. Shelby, Amy, Big John, Bud & the whole SAI team for creating and maintaining the chance for all of us to share in this wonderful experience.

Oh and the car is nice too. ;)

B) Bogus, this all counted as one post!!!! B)

Wicked-

Congrats man! I married my best friend and I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did (next to buying my Shelby ;) ). She was pretty indifferent about the car at first, but she is really enjoying evening drives now-she's starting to get the Shelby-fever.

I just hope you signed a pre-nup that you get to keep the Shelby just in case. We'd hate to see posts from HERwickedshelby. :lol:

seriously-best wishes for a long and very happy marriage. Congrats!

Congratulations on the marriage! This ole world needs more Shelby couples!

-Tim-

Thanks Tim......we made Tasca our vacation, we made a trip to SAI our Wedding....

definately a Shelby couple!!!! :D :D

Wicked-

Congrats man! I married my best friend and I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did (next to buying my Shelby ;) ). She was pretty indifferent about the car at first, but she is really enjoying evening drives now-she's starting to get the Shelby-fever.

I just hope you signed a pre-nup that you get to keep the Shelby just in case. We'd hate to see posts from HERwickedshelby. :lol:

seriously-best wishes for a long and very happy marriage. Congrats!

Thanks dream1.....Dale IS DEFINATELY MY BEST FRIEND and has definately caught the Shelby bug.

........herwickedshelby!!........wiseguy! :blink: :D ;)

CONGRATS WICKED!!

That's really awesome, what a great and memorable trip. My best to you and Mrs. Wicked!

Thanks Mike......Memorable is a great way to put it, 1st trip to LV, going to SAI, seeing Clink get his SGT/SC, driving a Shelby vert, GETTING MARRIED, meeting Carlos Santana (in the street), view of the Strip from our 38th floor balcony, it was 90 degrees on Thursday 10/4 and it was 48 degrees on Sun 10/7.......saying Hail Mary's for 4 hours as we flew home in the worst turbulance I have ever encountered........DEFINATELY MEMORABLE!!!!

Congratulation's!

I hope you know what your doing? :unsure:

Thanks Ed.........me too! :unsure: ;) :D

Archived