TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why all the fuss!

07SHELBY GT

Local daily driver for sure, dont think the car would like NYC Potholes

I hope nobody bought this as an investment, with the exception of the GT/SC, the car is not going to be all that collectible - anyone who thinks otherwise is foolilng themselves. 6,000 cars aint exactly"rare"///

and it will take at least 35 years to get to a point of collectibility. Enjoy the car.

I hope nobody bought this as an investment, with the exception of the GT/SC, the car is not going to be all that collectible - anyone who thinks otherwise is foolilng themselves. 6,000 cars aint exactly"rare"///

and it will take at least 35 years to get to a point of collectibility. Enjoy the car.

I did not buy mine as an investment, but you say not rare? Would you consider the Boss 302 to be rare? I would, and there were over 7000 made in 1970, and a total of over 10000 made in 3 years. And there were a lot fewer cars on the road then. As for the 35 years, I think in 20 to 25 years these cars will begin to see some collectibility factor, SC or not.

Concur with ya 100%!! Blown cars with rare options/fully loaded/optimized via Shelby,will be collectible,and gain in value expotentially,with time.

I tease my wife and her car,I tell her she has a spinner motor/grin. I've always fancied torque,over horsies!

It is a great driving car,and as it's designed,it handles very well,my opinion.

Archived