TEAM SHELBY FORUM

San Diegos,Coronado Island Speed Week "FUN"

clink_merged

Hi ED,

You would of had a blast down there today.

Lots of very loud, fast cars

I knew i should have went.................... :angry:

Oh well, Thanks for representing us there......................... :)

Hi ED,

You would of had a blast down there today.

Lots of very loud, fast cars

I knew i should have went.................... :angry:

Oh well, Thanks for representing us there......................... :)

Clink, Hope your first show went well. The things we've learned from going to shows....

1. Sunscreen or a hat(I turned into to a lobster the first two shows) LOL

2. Get yourself a couple of comfortable chairs(matching of course w/Shelby GT logo)

3. Detail bucket

4. Ice chest and cold drinks

5. Camera

6. Jacket(for just in case)

7. Money

8. Be prepared to answer tons of questions and educate the public on the new Shelby

Showing cars can be a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. I just like sitting back and listening to the comments. Hope you're enjoying your car, drive safe and hope you get to attend a couple of more shows before the season is over.

Dave

Thanks for the pics, your car looks great.

Clink, Hope your first show went well. The things we've learned from going to shows....

2. Get yourself a couple of comfortable chairs(matching of course w/Shelby GT logo)

3. Detail bucket

5. Camera

7. Money

8. Be prepared to answer tons of questions and educate the public on the new Shelby

Showing cars can be a lot of fun, but it's also a lot of work. I just like sitting back and listening to the comments. Hope you're enjoying your car, drive safe and hope you get to attend a couple of more shows before the season is over.

Dave

Thanks Dave C also,

Great tips for next Sunday.

3. Detail bucket

5. Camera

7. Money

Dave

I agree with all of the above except number 2 as I do not have a SGT just a GT.

Clink, that was yours in the first row by where the SRT's were running?

Yours was by far the best SGT there. The white one that was at the end by the entrance beside my black GT was nice too. He had some 20" rims on it though....Thats not quite my style. I like the Classic Bullitts.

You SGT guys were well represented today. I saw 3 black incuding an SGT-H in the pit area and I think there were 2 white ones. I got fried today too. But I had a great time and enjoyed looking at alot of nice cars.

The 68 Shelby GT500KR under the tent was my fav.

Thanks for looking.

Gib

I agree with all of the above except number 2 as I do not have a SGT just a GT.

Clink, that was yours in the first row by where the SRT's were running?

Yours was by far the best SGT there. The white one that was at the end by the entrance beside my black GT was nice too. He had some 20" rims on it though....Thats not quite my style. I like the Classic Bullitts.

You SGT guys were well represented today. I saw 3 black incuding an SGT-H in the pit area and I think there were 2 white ones. I got fried today too. But I had a great time and enjoyed looking at alot of nice cars.

The 68 Shelby GT500KR under the tent was my fav.

Thanks for looking.

Gib

Hi Gib,

Next Sunday is the Mustangs by the Bay on the N. Embarcadero in San Diego. You should come out and check out the cars.

CLINK

Hi Gib,

Next Sunday is the Mustangs by the Bay on the N. Embarcadero in San Diego. You should come out and check out the cars.

CLINK

Yeah I am still on the fence about bringing my car down for that one. I will be there either way though. And I was not talking about the 20" rims. I was talking about the specific 20's that he had. I love the Razors.

Gib

Not to thread steal here or anything but.

If any of you guys want, there is a cruise on the 13th that starts at MAC Performance in Temecula at 0900. from there it is going to Julian possibly for lunch then to DPR for a DYNO Shootout. They are in Mission Valley.

PM me for further info on it.

Hi Gib,

CLINK

Clink,

How many other SGTs were there?

Looking forward to seeing your car next week.

Mark

Archived