TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DONZI SHELBY GT

SGT3369

Looks pretty nice. However, they say your best days in a boat are the "day you buy it and the day you sell it". I think it is becuase, unless your a muli-millionaire (like Aodwyer :P ), you really never find time to enjoy it and it becomes, no pun intended, a boat anchor! B)

Looks pretty nice. However, they say your best days in a boat are the "day you buy it and the day you sell it". I think it is becuase, unless your a muli-millionaire (like Aodwyer :P ), you really never find time to enjoy it and it becomes, no pun intended, a boat anchor! B)

LOL

Gotta give Amy yet another salute. Great job on the Shelby licensing and diversification.

I still say that the Shelby GT Skycar should be on the list. That company would ba a steal right now. I am sure they will finally get FAA approval within the next year or so. I also heard they have some orders already too. That's about all I do know. They probably owe a lot of money so based on the numbers and cashflow, they're probably not a good investment.

LOL

Gotta give Amy yet another salute. Great job on the Shelby licensing and diversification.

I still say that the Shelby GT Skycar should be on the list. That company would ba a steal right now. I am sure they will finally get FAA approval within the next year or so. I also heard they have some orders already too. That's about all I do know. They probably owe a lot of money so based on the numbers and cashflow, they're probably not a good investment.

Double LOL!!!! Good one :lol::lol:

Donzi -----------$70K

SGT-------------$45K

I will gladly paint on your stripes for an extra $25K

-John

John,

Howabout you just check on where my stripes are that im missing for the front fascia. I already paid the $40K for them.

I have already made a claim through the dealer and I know for fact they have contacted SAI, or say they have. Would just appreciate an update.

If you need anyother info other then whats listed send me a priv message.

Dealer: Ted Britt of Chantilly, VA

How about just get the vinyl ones to stay on and not bubble for 45K <_<

Matt, I think now your going to be in trouble. :lol::lol:

Archived