TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Plastic splash/skid plate

My GT H has no plastic skid plate just behind the front facia like the SGTs. I also have pictures of the car before I got it with no plastic skid/splash. This was back in November of 2006 which was provided by a renter who took the car to the Shelby factory from the Las Vegas Airport.

Can anyone verify if these cars had them? If so I am missing mine along with the two honey comb inserts on the front facia.

Where would I get these, Shelby or Ford Performance.

Thanks for the help.

Harald

My GT H has no plastic skid plate just behind the front facia like the SGTs. I also have pictures of the car before I got it with no plastic skid/splash. This was back in November of 2006 which was provided by a renter who took the car to the Shelby factory from the Las Vegas Airport.

Can anyone verify if these cars had them? If so I am missing mine along with the two honey comb inserts on the front facia.

Where would I get these, Shelby or Ford Performance.

Thanks for the help.

Harald

Harald, not sure what parts you are referring to, but there should be two pieces that support the bottom of the front bumper. The first piece fits from wheel liner to liner and fasten to the bottom lip of the bumper (this piece is specific to the California Special front bumper), the second piece fastens to the bottom middle of the bumper back to a frame member (this piece is stock Mustang GT). Both are available thru FORD, I can get you the number, since I have both (damaged) in the back of the truck.

John

Hello John

I beleive these are the pieces I need. The part numbers would be great. Thanks

Harald, not sure what parts you are referring to, but there should be two pieces that support the bottom of the front bumper. The first piece fits from wheel liner to liner and fasten to the bottom lip of the bumper (this piece is specific to the California Special front bumper), the second piece fastens to the bottom middle of the bumper back to a frame member (this piece is stock Mustang GT). Both are available thru FORD, I can get you the number, since I have both (damaged) in the back of the truck.

John

Hello John

I beleive these are the parts I need. The numbers would be great.

Thanks

Harald

Harald, the number I found on the parts are 7R3J 17D960-AB & 4R33-6A971 BE

Hope these help

John

Hello John

I beleive these are the pieces I need. The part numbers would be great. Thanks

Hello John

I beleive these are the parts I need. The numbers would be great.

Thanks

Harald

Archived