TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attention to DETAIL......

clink_merged

B) Lookin mighty fine! B)

I want to post some more cool pics but For some reason it won't let me. Even if I start a new thread.

Oh Well.

Your car looked good yesterday Roger. All it is missing is the hood. Dukes of hazard style. I was in the tour with a bunch of the Museum public and out of nowhere I hear "ARE YOU CLINK?" Hey Brother I know you from the forum, It was classic.....Adrienne had to stop right in the middle of her speech about Carroll. He ran over and gave me a big hug and introduced me to his fiancée. They were getting married in LV last night. Said he had to do 120mph to get to Shelby's so he would not miss the tour. It Was Epic.......it was Micheal Wicked on the forum. He wanted to go check out your car but I saw them turn him around. He got a picture of us as they opened the double doors to show us our car. When you go, pay attention to details because I was in a whirlwind all day, the human buzz. I forgot to ask a lot of Questions and we were Adrienne’s first museum deliverie and she forgot to go through a few things with us. I strapped my car down to the trailer and took off. got just out of LV and decided to check my straps. I then noticed they did not install the Brake duct kit. John is going to send it to me to install. <bleep>.......

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

I want to post some more cool pics but For some reason it won't let me. Even if I start a new thread.

Oh Well.

Your car looked good yesterday Roger. All it is missing is the hood. Dukes of hazard style. I was in the tour with a bunch of the Museum public and out of nowhere I hear "ARE YOU CLINK?" Hey Brother I know you from the forum, It was classic.....Adrienne had to stop right in the middle of her speech about Carroll. He ran over and gave me a big hug and introduced me to his fiancée. They were getting married in LV last night. Said he had to do 120mph to get to Shelby's so he would not miss the tour. It Was Epic.......it was Micheal Wicked on the forum. He wanted to go check out your car but I saw them turn him around. He got a picture of us as they opened the double doors to show us our car. When you go, pay attention to details because I was in a whirlwind all day, the human buzz. I forgot to ask a lot of Questions and we were Adrienne’s first museum deliverie and she forgot to go through a few things with us. I strapped my car down to the trailer and took off. got just out of LV and decided to check my straps. I then noticed they did not install the Brake duct kit. John is going to send it to me to install. <bleep>.......

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

Seems like there is an issue with the hoods. That's the only thing holding up delivery. Bud is great at keeping me updated. I'm sure they will work it all out and hopefully the car can be on it's way by the end of next week.

That's funny about Wicked, Michael is a fun guy. He and Dale made it to the summer party I held after the Tasca event. They sure had a lot going on while they were there.

The brake duct kit should not be too hard to install at all. I do have some pics of an SGT with the kit being istalled if you need some for reference. Just send me an e-mail and I'll forward them along.

Roger

Oh Well.

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

The reason you can't post anymore pics is you are only allowed so much attachment space. If you set up a picassa, myspace, or yahoo photos page you can link as many photos as you want. Plus the linked photos show up full sized on the page and not in thumbnails.

Oh Well.

CLINK

Here you go everyone The CLINK'S new ride. Looks great Dave! Congratulations again!

Shelbynewcleanpics003.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics006.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics004.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics009.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics012.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics020.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics021.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics024.jpg

Shelbynewcleanpics025.jpg

Oh Well.

Your car looked good yesterday Roger. All it is missing is the hood. Dukes of hazard style. I was in the tour with a bunch of the Museum public and out of nowhere I hear "ARE YOU CLINK?" Hey Brother I know you from the forum, It was classic.....Adrienne had to stop right in the middle of her speech about Carroll. He ran over and gave me a big hug and introduced me to his fiancée. They were getting married in LV last night. Said he had to do 120mph to get to Shelby's so he would not miss the tour. It Was Epic.......it was Micheal Wicked on the forum. He wanted to go check out your car but I saw them turn him around. He got a picture of us as they opened the double doors to show us our car. When you go, pay attention to details because I was in a whirlwind all day, the human buzz. I forgot to ask a lot of Questions and we were Adrienne's first museum deliverie and she forgot to go through a few things with us. I strapped my car down to the trailer and took off. got just out of LV and decided to check my straps. I then noticed they did not install the Brake duct kit. John is going to send it to me to install. <bleep>.......

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

See clink, like I said the other day, it would be like your wedding day. Everything happens so fast. Glad Wicked was able to snap pics when you first saw your car. I did the same for socal when he first saw his.

Again, congrats.

That is definitely a sweet ride. I am going for the same mods on mine and I had been wondering what it would look like. It's better than I imagined!

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. I wish I was better with the camera. Just don't have the Sun in the right place on most of these pics. At least you can see she is Black and Shinny.....

Clink

The car looks awesome. You must be so happy to have her home finally :) As I was reading yur story I knew it was Michael before I read his name. Great guy. We had a blast together at Tasca and Roger's house. I cant wait for next year :)

The car looks awesome. You must be so happy to have her home finally :) As I was reading yur story I knew it was Michael before I read his name. Great guy. We had a blast together at Tasca and Roger's house. I cant wait for next year :)

Clink, please let me hijack your post for just one moment...

BTW, I keep forgetting to post about next year's post-Tasca show party. I will be hosting the party where I live. It will all be very similar to the party at Roger's except we'll all have out cars by then. We will have food and hang out and talk about our Shelby's.

The other good part about next year's party is that you all know where it is as you already have the address. My party next year will be at Roger's house as I'll probably need a place to live after all the Shelby-this and Shelby-that that my wife has to hear from not only me but my son AJ. LOL

Okay clink, back to your car. Again, looks great.

Clink, please let me hijack your post for just one moment...

BTW, I keep forgetting to post about next year's post-Tasca show party. I will be hosting the party where I live. It will all be very similar to the party at Roger's except we'll all have out cars by then. We will have food and hang out and talk about our Shelby's.

The other good part about next year's party is that you all know where it is as you already have the address. My party next year will be at Roger's house as I'll probably need a place to live after all the Shelby-this and Shelby-that that my wife has to hear from not only me but my son AJ. LOL

Okay clink, back to your car. Again, looks great.

OK! You can move into the shed with me! :lol::lol:

Back to you Clink!

Oh Well.

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

It looks great Clink. The day I got delivery (museum delivery) I asked very little questions and very little pictures, I was focusing to pay and go for a ride. Likely, my wife and kids were there and they got the information about the package. Also, to this day I have not given a detailed inspection just driving, driving, driving whenever I get the chance on Saturday, did I say I just been driving it...

Enjoy,

bzm

Oh Well.

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

Oh Well.

Goofy day.

But so much fun. ;)

CLINK

Dave & Debbie,

Congrats! That is such a beautiful SGT. I have some great pictures of you coming thru the double doors and seeing her for the first time. As well as VIDEO of the first time you turned her over and more video of Big John opening the hood for your first look at the (running) S/C.

It was truly a great way to start what turned out to be a great day from start to finish.

I have been told I can make an entrance and I guess you got a taste of that on the tour. ;)

Sorry Adrienne! :o

Wicked

Thanks Webba...right back at you buddy.

Already cant wait until next year.

Archived