TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby jacket

switch

In addition to your question, I am hoping that Shelby will be coming out w/ a line of Shelby GT apparel and accessories. Most everything is about the GT500 so far.

Yeah, I wish they had put the snake on the fake Gas cap in back or something to tie our Cars into the logo.

I won't wear a Cobra anything now because I feel like a wanna be even though I have come to like my car more than the Cobras.

Thinking of having a jacket made. If I do I will post pics after

Yeah, I wish they had put the snake on the fake Gas cap in back or something to tie our Cars into the logo.

I won't wear a Cobra anything now because I feel like a wanna be even though I have come to like my car more than the Cobras.

Thinking of having a jacket made. If I do I will post pics after

Something for your chicks.......... assuming you have one.

Me I figure first you get the Shelby, then you get the POWER (Super Charger) Then,,, you get the woman.

quote paraphrased from scar face........

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...ck%20shirt.aspx

I agree with MattChicago. Is there a website for the company store? Keep us posted Amy, thanks.

I called SAI and asked if they had any SGT shirts available and was able to order 2 different styles, 1 white white silver stripes with "GT" and another white with a picture of a white SGT. I believe they cost me around $25 each (a little pricey ?) but now I have A SGT shirt. I have been waiting for the S197 club to get their SGT shirt done but they arn't ready yet.

• 1 month later...

Go visit Ford Racing's website. You can purchase the "Tiffany Snake Faux Gas Cap" there! It is identical to the one they put on the GT500 without the lettering "GT 500!!" I'm attaching a photo of mine. I'm a big fan of consistency - so the Tiffany Snake matches the center caps of my 20" Razor Rims. I've also swapped out my front upper grille with the Shelby CS8 (with driving lights) that has "S H E L B Y" spelled out, and therefore deleting the exisiting "Pony logo." Now, if I could only find a center cap for my steering wheel (of just the Tiffany Snake) I'd be fairly set.

Todd

Shelby033.jpg

100_2758.jpg

we are working on Gt jactes right now, and hockeyjersey's as well

:D

Go visit Ford Racing's website. You can purchase the "Tiffany Snake Faux Gas Cap" there! It is identical to the one they put on the GT500 without the lettering "GT 500!!" I'm attaching a photo of mine. I'm a big fan of consistency - so the Tiffany Snake matches the center caps of my 20" Razor Rims. I've also swapped out my front upper grille with the Shelby CS8 (with driving lights) that has "S H E L B Y" spelled out, and therefore deleting the exisiting "Pony logo." Now, if I could only find a center cap for my steering wheel (of just the Tiffany Snake) I'd be fairly set.

Todd

Shelby033.jpg

100_2758.jpg

Nice!

Something for your chicks.......... assuming you have one.

Me I figure first you get the Shelby, then you get the POWER (Super Charger) Then,,, you get the woman.

quote paraphrased from scar face........

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...ck%20shirt.aspx

B) you got that right

we are working on Gt jactes right now, and hockeyjersey's as well

How bout some muscle T-shirts like all Harley shops have...works well when you live right next to the swamp

• 1 month later...

Archived