TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just picked up #4719

Mustang Lover

Hey guys , as the title reads I just picked up # 4719 . As a former 04 Mach 1 owner and a 2002 V6 (racecar ) owner I am really impressed with the Shelby GT . The handling is great and I love the fact that there is no exhaust drone going down the interstate . I think the tune needs a little more tweaking but it runs pretty good stock .

Hey guys , as the title reads I just picked up # 4719 . As a former 04 Mach 1 owner and a 2002 V6 (racecar ) owner I am really impressed with the Shelby GT . The handling is great and I love the fact that there is no exhaust drone going down the interstate . I think the tune needs a little more tweaking but it runs pretty good stock .

Welcome. Glad to see another Shelby owner. There is a lot of great information on this forum and many knowledgeable individuals to answer your any question you might have.

Nice to meet you :D

Congratulations on #4719!

I just took delivery on #2873 yesterday and I can't get over how sweet this car is! Took it out on a road trip today and could not believe how many people strained their necks.

Hope I did this right.....first time posting..... :rolleyes:

Congrats to both of you 2873 & 4719!!!!!!!! :D

u will get use to people turning there heads , cause it dont stop and is unbelievable how many comps u get!!! B)

2873 & 4719

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your new SGT's. You will enjoy the information on this board. There are some really knowledgeable people here who are willing to help us novices. Don't be mad at people that ride your bumper, the car is like a magnet. Enjoy!!!!!!!

I am also a former 04 Mach 1 owner. I am curious about f the comparision between the two.

For me, the SGT is quite a step above.

I am also a former 04 Mach 1 owner. I am curious about f the comparision between the two.

For me, the SGT is quite a step above.

I traded 03 Azure blue Mach 1 for my Shelby and the Mach 1 does not have anything on the Shelby for handling and performance. It would be close in the 1/4 mile, but at the road course the Mach 1 wouldn't have a chance.

I traded 03 Azure blue Mach 1 for my Shelby and the Mach 1 does not have anything on the Shelby for handling and performance. It would be close in the 1/4 mile, but at the road course the Mach 1 wouldn't have a chance.

I agree 100% The Shelby is far superior

I dynoed the Mach 1 with just flow masters and a K&N filter

and a SCT Tune and made 286 RWHP and 315 RWTQ.

I really love my Mach 1 too , it was hard to give up but I'm glad i did now B)

Yes. There are things I like better about the Mach1, but not many. The 4 valve motor, the shaker and hummmmmm. well anyway.

The Shelby is a better all around car for me. Both are/were daily drivers, so creature comforts are important to me.

Archived