TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Busted - Again

RUFDRAFT

I thought I'd take the Z out for one last bombing run.

Got clocked at 137 in a 55. Bad Day.

Did you repaint the car? I thought it was pink. Or maybe you were going so fast that the pink color was too feminine at that speed and just "slipped" off.

Oh my...I feel the onslaught coming now that I've made such defamatory comments. :fan:

Dave

On the Beach, silly.

Never mind the pink Z comments - let's not go there. :censored:

I've got all your names.

"The framer was laffing..." ??

Put down the bottle of Jack Daniels and.... :hysterical: :happy feet:

Rufdraft you better get that black stang gt so we can forget about that pink barbie 300z that you just traded in :hysterical: (just kidding) then we can start calling you mr whipple when you bolt on that supercharger :rockon:

Laughing out loud.

You guys are killin' me over here. :hysterical:

My wife will come into my office and say "what the hell is so funny?"

And I'll try to tell her.

Mistake.

"You're laughing about Mustangs?"

"Uh-huh."

Shakes her head and walks away. :hysterical:

The first one that calls me Mr. Whipple gets his azz whiped - by the GT. :hysterical:

You're still killin' me here!

Y'all are way better than Leno!

Oh - FedEx.com says my 19's are comin' tomorrow!

Woo Hoo! :cheerleader: I am starting to worry about rufdraft you chose a cheerleader with PINK POM POMS

You gt500 guys always keep me up late on work nights, whooops i just woke up my wife when i downloaded ford geeks dyno pull i had my computer speakers cranked all the way up she,s not very happy right now, guess im sleeping on the couch tonight. By the way when are you taking delivery of the black stang if you dont mind me asking mr whipple oh, er, ummm i mean rufdraft thanks.

My wife just walked in and asked me why I was laughin.....I tried to tell her. Mistake...she said....

"Mr. Whipple? That was funny 20 years ago...but not today Dave". <_<

I guess your wife is right, im not too good in the laugh department but i sometimes try :hysterical:

STSVT - I've got your name.

And - you're first on my wipe list!

I ordered the Black Stang 3 weeks ago (July 3rd).

I'm going to...ask...my Ford guy tomorrow about a build date.

(I'm going to walk in with my .357 holstered for some added...attention)

Should be here within 2 weeks - or someone's going to need knee surgery! :hysterical:

Dyno pull: :happy feet:

STSVT - I've got your name.

And - you're first on my wipe list!

I ordered the Black Stang 3 weeks ago (July 3rd).

I'm going to...ask...my Ford guy tomorrow about a build date.

(I'm going to walk in with my .357 holstered for some added...attention)

Should be here within 2 weeks - or someone's going to need knee surgery! :hysterical:

Dyno pull: :happy feet:

RUF RUF hope your planning to wipe me with that new stang ya aimin to get soon, and not with that (dont squeeze the charmin toilet tissue that you like so much ) :hysterical: sorry bad joke, but i couldnt help it. The mr whipple thing is getting old very fast ,wont mention it any more. Are you planning to take the stang to a dyno that would be very cool to get a base line on hp and torque numbers stock, then progress as you add on the mods . Did you get the rims yet if so let us know thanks

Yep - the Fedex guy came today with the 19's!!

Gotta buy some Wheel Wax tomorrow and put a few coats on before the car gets here.

I'm planning on a stock dyno pull and then one after the exhaust/headers and then one after the Roush blower - :shift:

I'm taking some pics in the next few days of the parts waiting on the car!

All I'm waiting on now is the grille from Cervini - that should be here by Thurs.

Archived