TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Problems

pottydr_merged

Nope, hood scoop is great, stripes are great. After hanging out with socal last weekend and some other SGT owners. I have seen there cars and they are good looking cars, it is differnt looking at them in person pictures dont do them justice. so now I have ordered rims and tires and now I will sit on my hands and wait for the call from Bud and then I will get my shelby/sc stripe and then no more items, these car shows are killing my credit card :D

Nope, hood scoop is great, stripes are great. After hanging out with socal last weekend and some other SGT owners. I have seen there cars and they are good looking cars, it is differnt looking at them in person pictures dont do them justice. so now I have ordered rims and tires and now I will sit on my hands and wait for the call from Bud and then I will get my shelby/sc stripe and then no more items, these car shows are killing my credit card :D

If you need help, we'll make a list Saturday at Matt's & send it to you-we'd be happy to help you finish killing that card!!! :lol::lol:

Archived