TEAM SHELBY FORUM

any GT-Hs in N.J. or area

john grapes

Hey Dan, I see you have your documentation, what was isn the package? Do you go to any mustang shows in the area.

The pkg comes in a SHELBY FOLDER which got beat up in the mail !! aA certificate signed by all the team leaders involved with the project, A metal plate to replace the sticker on he dash ! Sticker is nicer i wont be replacing mine . Just keeping it all safe!! The best pc. is A 40th ANNIVERSARY PLATE dont no where it goes waiting on placement .Asfar as shows i live in long island there are a couple of local car shows thruout L.I. i've had my share of NITCH cars this one gets LOTS of attention n there seems there are no other ones showing up YET?? I expect soon ? I' going to get a VERT when they come avail n prices drop like the coupes . Even though prices will go up n down IT's all about the HISTORY for me. Come on to be around in CARROL SHELBY's lifetime is enough let alone to be able to get a car with this mans NAME ON IT !!!!!

The pkg comes in a SHELBY FOLDER which got beat up in the mail !! aA certificate signed by all the team leaders involved with the project, A metal plate to replace the sticker on he dash ! Sticker is nicer i wont be replacing mine . Just keeping it all safe!! The best pc. is A 40th ANNIVERSARY PLATE dont no where it goes waiting on placement .Asfar as shows i live in long island there are a couple of local car shows thruout L.I. i've had my share of NITCH cars this one gets LOTS of attention n there seems there are no other ones showing up YET?? I expect soon ? I' going to get a VERT when they come avail n prices drop like the coupes . Even though prices will go up n down IT's all about the HISTORY for me. Come on to be around in CARROL SHELBY's lifetime is enough let alone to be able to get a car with this mans NAME ON IT !!!!!

Thanks for the info, I will just wait for my package to arrive, it seems like it takes a few months.

Hi, just bought #168 and was wondering if there are any other in the nj area.Anybody with any info on this car will also help. thanks guys maby see ya around.

Well, we live in NJ and we just bought #372 down in North Carolina! Where in NJ are you? We are in South Jersey, but are members of the north jersey club (GSRMC)

Well, we live in NJ and we just bought #372 down in North Carolina! Where in NJ are you? We are in South Jersey, but are members of the north jersey club (GSRMC)

HI, Im in northern N.J. in succasunna.I haven't joined yet but I go to the shows with the garden state mustang club up here.I haven't seen any gt-hs in nj yet but I guess they might start showing up sooner or later, do you go to the ford shows in butler nj, they have them twice a year and get some really nice cars.Well maby I'll see you around, John

HI, Im in northern N.J. in succasunna.I haven't joined yet but I go to the shows with the garden state mustang club up here.I haven't seen any gt-hs in nj yet but I guess they might start showing up sooner or later, do you go to the ford shows in butler nj, they have them twice a year and get some really nice cars.Well maby I'll see you around, John

I actually am the chairman (chairwoman!!) of that show. I am the national director for MCA for the jersey club, and I am also on the board of GSRMC. I run that show every year. The Fall anyway, the spring is run by our pres Mike. Join the club, we have lots of other activities aside from the shows. we used to live in Flanders-not far from you, but now we live in Mt Laurel, down by Cherry Hill.

I actually am the chairman (chairwoman!!) of that show. I am the national director for MCA for the jersey club, and I am also on the board of GSRMC. I run that show every year. The Fall anyway, the spring is run by our pres Mike. Join the club, we have lots of other activities aside from the shows. we used to live in Flanders-not far from you, but now we live in Mt Laurel, down by Cherry Hill.

By the way the fall show was great, The spring show was good but with the monster truck show it sent too many mustangs away, not enough room. My father and I were at both, he has a saleen parnelli jones 302, what an animal that car is, can you send me info to join the club, email machine70@msn.com thanks,John

By the way the fall show was great, The spring show was good but with the monster truck show it sent too many mustangs away, not enough room. My father and I were at both, he has a saleen parnelli jones 302, what an animal that car is, can you send me info to join the club, email machine70@msn.com thanks,John

I originally thought of the parnelli jones too, but I had rented the GT-H last year and it was in my blood! I will e-mail you our website-you can get membership info there. we have a meeting on Oct 17th, wed. We meet on route 10 so not far for you.

I originally thought of the parnelli jones too, but I had rented the GT-H last year and it was in my blood! I will e-mail you our website-you can get membership info there. we have a meeting on Oct 17th, wed. We meet on route 10 so not far for you.

Please send that email link to me as well.....I am in Clifton.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just bought #168 and was wondering if there are any other in the nj area.Anybody with any info on this car will also help. thanks guys maby see ya around.

hi #352 is now proudly wearing jersey plates

in millburn nj

(until the local law enforcement quarantines it!)

Archived