TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Average MPH Reading

ilmor

OK, here's one I'm curious about, although I am embarassed I thought it would be interesting to see...what is your Average MPH on your trip computer right now...

Mine is 24 mph. :huh:

Maybe I win the prize for lowest MPH reading...who has the highest MPH reading?

No cheating!!

OK, here's one I'm curious about, although I am embarassed I thought it would be interesting to see...what is your Average MPH on your trip computer right now...

Mine is 24 mph. :huh:

Maybe I win the prize for lowest MPH reading...who has the highest MPH reading?

No cheating!!

-------- 33 MPH Average ------

My numbers were wrong earlier. I was confused. I have 20.2 mpg and my avg mph is 40. My mpg still sounds a little low compared to others.

how do u check ur MPH average? let me guess u need the IUP right?

i dont have IUP <_<

All you have to do is scroll through the display showing the odometer by hitting, i believe, the info button. I have no idea if you have to have the IUP of not.

how do u check ur MPH average? let me guess u need the IUP right?

i dont have IUP <_<

push the info button on the dash and keep going through everything till u get to average mph and mpg!

My numbers were wrong earlier. I was confused. I have 20.2 mpg and my avg mph is 40. My mpg still sounds a little low compared to others.

All you have to do is scroll through the display showing the odometer by hitting, i believe, the info button. I have no idea if you have to have the IUP of not.

yeah it is still alittle low mines at 24.7mpg and 43mph , pretty close though!!!! :)

i think some people are putting the mpg not the average MPH!!! :rolleyes:

Keep pushing the "Info" button on your console and eventually the reading will show up under your speedo in the "message" area as Average MPH.

28 MPH here. How about we all reset today and read again on Monday...The highest wins. :D

Sure thing, but I'll go ahead and tell you how this ends...

...someone puts the rear of the car up on jackstands, resets the computer, and sees how far it will spin up in 5th gear for about one minute, and then takes a picture...

...3.55 rear end at 6,000 RPM...175 mph?

...someone puts the rear of the car up on jackstands, resents the computer, and sees how far it will spin up in 5th gear for about one minute, and then takes a picture...

Why are you giving away my secrets? :angry:

:D

...someone puts the rear of the car up on jackstands, resents the computer, and sees how far it will spin up in 5th gear for about one minute, and then takes a picture...

If you do this PLEASE make sure you car is facing OUT of the garage. Unless of course, you want to help us out by making our cars more collectable. ;)

18.6 :D :P

yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa !!! :lol:

I do have to add...the one thing I love about this being my daily driver is...I can have a really HORRIBLE day.........I walk to my car...get in.....start the engine.........and the day just goes away !! :P :D

+10 on that............................ :)

Checked it at the pump and it was 27 :blink:

Archived