TEAM SHELBY FORUM

West coast delivery info

Got some info today on my car, had a rail car # but had been calling the wrong railroad :wacko: for cars going to the west coast try Union Pacific @ 1 800 255-4915 they can check by railcar or vin #. Mine,black with ebony stripes, will be arriving in Mira Loma on the 27th of this month :happy feet: now the question is how long from there to San Diego :doh: PSDS is bad, need prozack!!

I spoke to my dealer yesterday and they said that both of their cars are built and just waiting to be delivered. Within a few weeks was what I was told. However they still haven't made up their mind what they are going to charge for the GT 500 and for over six months will not give me a price or accept a deposit.

I spoke to my dealer yesterday and they said that both of their cars are built and just waiting to be delivered. Within a few weeks was what I was told. However they still haven't made up their mind what they are going to charge for the GT 500 and for over six months will not give me a price or accept a deposit.

call Mark Brock at Uptring auto in Ill. they have one comming on allocation that was not sold per last telecon, you may have to pay some ADM but you will be treated like a customer should, 309 694-0700 tell him J.D. sent you

Got some info today on my car, had a rail car # but had been calling the wrong railroad :wacko: for cars going to the west coast try Union Pacific @ 1 800 255-4915 they can check by railcar or vin #. Mine,black with ebony stripes, will be arriving in Mira Loma on the 27th of this month :happy feet: now the question is how long from there to San Diego :doh: PSDS is bad, need prozack!!

Fatchile - THANKS!! I had been calling the wrong railroad too. Found out that the car was loaded this morning and should arrive in Aurora CO on the 28th (Friday) - So maybe I'll have it by next week. You're a gem!

If you call, ask them for the railcar #, then you can call back and enter the last 6 digits into their automated system. COOL!

EDIT: BTW - Here is the whole procedure if you only have the VIN

Call 800 243-0903 and ask for a supervisor. They are the only ones who can look up the car by the VIN

Get the railcar # and the status from the person on the other line.

After you get the railcar # you can call 800 225-4915 and go through the menus (I think it's "1" and "1" to get their automated tracking system. Enter just the numbers (exclude the first letters) with your touchtone and you will receive status.

I was very honest with the suprvisor. Told her I had ordered the car in March and didn't even know if it was on the train yet. She was very helpful and found it pretty quickly.

Thanks again Fatchile!

Fatchile - THANKS!! I had been calling the wrong railroad too. Found out that the car was loaded this morning and should arrive in Aurora CO on the 28th (Friday) - So maybe I'll have it by next week. You're a gem!

If you call, ask them for the railcar #, then you can call back and enter the last 6 digits into their automated system. COOL!

Hey Old Guy,

Congrats on your upcoming delivery. What dealer in Aurora did you order from? I didn't think any of the Aurora dealers were SVT. As my signature indicates, I'm still in limbo.

well from one old guy to another congrats!!!!

Hey Old Guy,

Congrats on your upcoming delivery. What dealer in Aurora did you order from? I didn't think any of the Aurora dealers were SVT. As my signature indicates, I'm still in limbo.

Ordered from Sil Terhar in Broomfield, but the railcar drops in Aurora.

call Mark Brock at Uptring auto in Ill. they have one comming on allocation that was not sold per last telecon, you may have to pay some ADM but you will be treated like a customer should, 309 694-0700 tell him J.D. sent you

Thanks fatchile, I might give him a call. The only problem is that I'm in California and that's a long way to ship a car. Plus I'm not sure on how I would register it as it's not a California car unless they can order it with the Ca. emissions.

Thanks fatchile, I might give him a call. The only problem is that I'm in California and that's a long way to ship a car. Plus I'm not sure on how I would register it as it's not a California car unless they can order it with the Ca. emissions.

I am in San Diego and I bought mine thru them, you just have to find a local dealer to do a courtsey delivery. I am using Drew Ford in La mesa Ca. They order the car with ca smog ( its just a decal I think )

Cool thanks for the info. I'm just wondering what kind of AMD's I'm looking at. My local dealer said maybe nothing to about $1,500.. I'm still waiting for a real answer from them.

Cool thanks for the info. I'm just wondering what kind of AMD's I'm looking at. My local dealer said maybe nothing to about $1,500.. I'm still waiting for a real answer from them.

Joker45

I think you need to find another dealer sounds kind of fishy GOOD LUCK!

I am in San Diego and I bought mine thru them, you just have to find a local dealer to do a courtsey delivery. I am using Drew Ford in La mesa Ca. They order the car with ca smog ( its just a decal I think )

fatchile,

where are you at? I am also in S.D., and am wondering when I will get my car?

Thanks for the rail info :happy feet: I may be able to trace my car now....seeing

that no one can tell me where my Cobra is.

Q; are you a PowerLease holder?

Joker45

I think you need to find another dealer sounds kind of fishy GOOD LUCK!

Yea I'm starting to feel the same way. Before yesterday he told me he had only talked to 2 other people before me. Now he's saying his phone is ringing off the hook about this car. I think I'm gonna get screwed just like so many others before me. :banghead:

...Found out that the car was loaded this morning and should arrive in Aurora CO on the 28th (Friday) ...

Update: Called this morning and guess what - Car was in Kearny, NE this morning and is now due into the railyard on Thursday. - So it appears once the car is loaded it's possible to move the original schedule up.

Kearny, NE - I can drive there in 6 hours! I sure hope this is accurate!

EDIT: BTW - Here is the whole procedure if you only have the VIN

Call 800 243-0903 and ask for a supervisor. They are the only ones who can look up the car by the VIN

Get the railcar # and the status from the person on the other line.

After you get the railcar # you can....

Try this.

Once you get the railcar number (you can get it from the dealer also) you can visit UP website at

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

Type you railcar in and get stop by stop updates of the railcar. For what it is worth, final destination, may not be listed, but is referred to as "industry".

Archived