TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Project pretty much complete

SGT2666

Well on Whipples site they say most of they're installs are 8 to 10 hours long. I took 4 long days to get mine completed, but I'm very happy with the end product. Here are some pics of my car pretty much done the only thing on my want list is the fog light brake duct kit, but I'm not sure if I can run them with the intercooler.

cars012.jpg

cars014.jpg

cars015.jpg

cars016.jpg

Well on Whipples site they say most of they're installs are 8 to 10 hours long. I took 4 long days to get mine completed, but I'm very happy with the end product. Here are some pics of my car pretty much done the only thing on my want list is the fog light brake duct kit, but I'm not sure if I can run them with the intercooler.

cars012.jpg

cars014.jpg

cars015.jpg

cars016.jpg

Nice job. Looks very nice. I like the roush spoiler.

Wado

Mods look great! Wheels look good too. It sure looks like a Washington State license plate? If so, where abouts do you live? I am from Washington also, the Seattle area. There's quite a few in western WA on this forum, SwedeShelby, BergShelby, Shelbygt350s and Mccoystudio. Would like to meet you some time to talk shop or ? Can never have enough SGT owners in the great pacific northwest.

Dave

Wado

Mods look great! Wheels look good too. It sure looks like a Washington State license plate? If so, where abouts do you live? I am from Washington also, the Seattle area. There's quite a few in western WA on this forum, SwedeShelby, BergShelby, Shelbygt350s and Mccoystudio. Would like to meet you some time to talk shop or ? Can never have enough SGT owners in the great pacific northwest.

Dave

Hi Dave C iam in Bremerton iam all for meeting when we can set it up. i go to round -up every yr ,but thats not till july 08 let me know. man your car is sweet

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!! The wheels are Bullit deep dish I went with 18x8 255's in front and 18x10 275's in back. I got them from a mustang site American Muscle they have a lot of good stuff there and some pretty great pricing (free mount balance and ship ). I think I'm kind of old school but I like to see some rim, to get that rim they suck the spokes back which leaves clerance to the calipers pretty <bleep> tight, so if you're thinking of doing breaks I'd talk to those guys first. I installed everything myself, I enjoy working on things once in awhile (er am I just cheap?) :D

wow your car looks amazing! i love the roush spoiler, but i just dont think i can make myself drill the holes.

I really love how the Roush spoiler looks, but when I had the holes drilled and the spoiler wasn't mounted yet I was looking at the car going WTH was I thinking LOL :D

Wado

Dave

Me too, me too (okay, it's a little down I-5, but close enough). I saw somebody's SGT about a week ago at Jantzen Beach - any takers?

Wow; absolutely amazing. Love the deep dish bullitts and rear wing.

And of course, great job on the SC install. I like to think that you have the exact same setup as a modern GT 350 if it were made (similar set up to the GT 500, just 4.6 vs. 5.4).

Now go and put a Cobra on each fender, GT 350 on the rocker panel stripe, and watch MattChicago explode!

Very nice Wado. Dave C is right....we do have a few SGTs up here in the northwest. I noticed you haven't installed that WA plate on your front bumper yet. :o It's been 5 months and I still can't get myself to drill holes in the bumper myself...I just hate to ruin the clean look. :( Are you counting on a sympathy cop as well?

Jerry, DON"T drill that front bumper. Keep waiting for the sympathy cop. Or just put the plate up on your dash.

Dave

Very nice Wado. Dave C is right....we do have a few SGTs up here in the northwest. I noticed you haven't installed that WA plate on your front bumper yet. :o It's been 5 months and I still can't get myself to drill holes in the bumper myself...I just hate to ruin the clean look. :( Are you counting on a sympathy cop as well?

I've had a great many cars that I refused to run the front plate on over the years. I really have never had to much trouble, I've been pulled over maybe twice in 30 yrs for it.

Wow; absolutely amazing. Love the deep dish bullitts and rear wing.

And of course, great job on the SC install. I like to think that you have the exact same setup as a modern GT 350 if it were made (similar set up to the GT 500, just 4.6 vs. 5.4).

Now go and put a Cobra on each fender, GT 350 on the rocker panel stripe, and watch MattChicago explode!

:D :D :D Actually my front fender will soon say Shelby GT/SC :)

Me too, me too (okay, it's a little down I-5, but close enough). I saw somebody's SGT about a week ago at Jantzen Beach - any takers?

I grew up in Vancouver I still have family down there so I go down now and then.

Archived