TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#5322 build pics

RogerS

This is your engine.

This is your engine after a good blow.

Any questions?

Beautimus! :o

Wow, anyone near there that can get pictures of my car during the build process? :rolleyes:

Awesome Rossgt!! I can't wait to see the end results!

Wow, anyone near there that can get pictures of my car during the build process? :rolleyes:

Awesome Rossgt!! I can't wait to see the end results!

I won't see the end result myself for about 2 weeks. I'll make sure the 1G memory card is empty before I start taking pics. ;)

This is going to be sooooooo cool. :)

I mean for a black car and all... <_<

Thanks Matt. Not too bad for a black car! :lol: It won't be too long now. Adam is going to be a SAI this week and get sneak peeks :o I will have my winter all tied up to complete the mod list and put finishing touches on the car for the spring car show season.

It wont be long now Rog and all you will need is a little Indian summer to have a week or two of great driving weather. Pics look awesome!

I'm hoping the weather holds.....just to get a little seat time. As MWS keeps posting tick.....tick.......tick..... :D

I will get excited when the VIN tracker say's completed and shipped! :lol:

Actually, you will rub your eyes, look again, log out, log back in, retype the vin number, repeat previous steps, stop breathing for a split second, leap from your desk chair and yell "YES!!!" with a fist pump or two-then you'll get excited that it's on the way :P

Spoke with Bud today. The car is done and in the detail shop. Just waiting for the call for final payment and then flagged for shipping. Won't be too long now.

All right Roger the next picture I want to see is the one of the car in your driveway. No joking around like Adam. I'm getting excited for you. A few more sleepless nights and when it gets down to hours you won't need sleep. It's quite the adrenaline rush. Hopefully you'll get to drive it for a few weeks before it goes into the Roger's/garage/modshop. Don't forget to keep the shop boy busy (Adam) detailing that car LOL.

Good Luck, Dave

All right Roger the next picture I want to see is the one of the car in your driveway. No joking around like Adam. I'm getting excited for you. A few more sleepless nights and when it gets down to hours you won't need sleep. It's quite the adrenaline rush. Hopefully you'll get to drive it for a few weeks before it goes into the Roger's/garage/modshop. Don't forget to keep the shop boy busy (Adam) detailing that car LOL.

Good Luck, Dave

LOL.

Hey, I'd probably do a good job - Roger taught me.

Well, maybe they should let me help. I think I scratched his car yesterday when I was posing for a picture with his car. :D

Spoke with Bud today. The car is done and in the detail shop. Just waiting for the call for final payment and then flagged for shipping. Won't be too long now.

Roger, I can drive it home for you. I can't guarantee it will get there in one piece, but I can guarantee you'll see it sooner. LOL

LOL.

Hey, I'd probably do a good job - Roger taught me.

Well, maybe they should let me help. I think I scratched his car yesterday when I was posing for a picture with his car. :D

Roger, I can drive it home for you. I can't guarantee it will get there in one piece, but I can guarantee you'll see it sooner. LOL

You may be my friend Adam, but you are NOT driving that car to RI from Vegas!!!!! Bud, John, hide the keys....PLEASE!!!! I've seen how he drives!!! :P :P :P

Gonna be a sweet ride Ross! You're gonna love the power with that Blower :D

Thanks Wado. I've had an 04 SVT Cobra the sound is addicting! Now it's hurry up and wait! :blink:

You may be my friend Adam, but you are NOT driving that car to RI from Vegas!!!!! Bud, John, hide the keys....PLEASE!!!! I've seen how he drives!!! :P :P :P

Thanks Wado. I've had an 04 SVT Cobra the sound is addicting! Now it's hurry up and wait! :blink:

Our Cars are probably becoming friends sitting side by side in the detail shop. Way cool. Shot some picks Bud.

CLINK

I can't wait to see the pics of the finished product, Roger (esp. the wheels on the car)!! Ever notice how cool this forum is in the respect that we all suffered through our PSDS anxiously awaiting our own cars, yet when one of our other Shelby brethren gets the good news "completed and shipped" we get anxious for them too! :)

Ok, Roger, how's this for a happy medium-Adam drives it to Chicago (arrives at Matt's shortly after 1pm Saturday) then the rest of the midwest guys can roadtrip and take turns driving it the rest of the way! You still get it faster and then he didn't drive it from Vegas to RI! That way when you get it, the seat will be warm and the S/C kicked in-how much trouble could he get into between LV and CHI anyway, the first 300 miles will be without the S/C. I know your tempted now! :lol::lol:

Ok, Roger, how's this for a happy medium-Adam drives it to Chicago (arrives at Matt's shortly after 1pm Saturday) then the rest of the midwest guys can roadtrip and take turns driving it the rest of the way! You still get it faster and then he didn't drive it from Vegas to RI! That way when you get it, the seat will be warm and the S/C kicked in-how much trouble could he get into between LV and CHI anyway, the first 300 miles will be without the S/C. I know your tempted now! :lol::lol:

LOL

Our Cars are probably becoming friends sitting side by side in the detail shop. Way cool. Shot some picks Bud.

CLINK

clink, I think your car was beside Rogers in the MS. If that was yours it looks cool too. I did see where your pile of replaced parts are right beside Roger's on each own's respective pallets.

Should be just a few days now guys.

Archived