TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MORE QUESTIONS ON SS

EUSMCBOB

DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE WARRANTEE IS ON THE 600HP AND HOW IT WORKS?

ARE THESE BLACK STRIPES PAINTED ON OR ARE THEY TAPE?

WHAT IS THE WORDING ON THE SIDE STRIPES?

WHAT IS THE DISCOUNT FOR 2008 MODELS?

WHAT NUMBER ARE THEY ON?

HOW MANY ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE? NOT MANY I HOPE.

SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS.

BOBHGT350

DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE WARRANTEE IS ON THE 600HP AND HOW IT WORKS?

ARE THESE BLACK STRIPES PAINTED ON OR ARE THEY TAPE?

WHAT IS THE WORDING ON THE SIDE STRIPES?

WHAT IS THE DISCOUNT FOR 2008 MODELS?

WHAT NUMBER ARE THEY ON?

HOW MANY ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE? NOT MANY I HOPE.

SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS.

BOBHGT350

i might can help with some of these

600hp cars keep the factory warranty of 36/36 bumper to bumper and the drivetrain of 60k.

the stripes are tape stripes.

the side stripe as of right now says Super Snake GT500. preproduction cars so i guess this could change

what do you mean by discount?

SAI will have to answer what number they are on. i know they have not started building the SSs yet if thats the question your asking.

Mr Shelby said they would less SSs then KRs, but i guess that could also change

If im wrong will someone please correct me before what i typed becomes gospel

michael morris

The discount would be for converting the 08 GT500KR to a Super Snake.

There hasn't been any mention of what that discount will be yet. The last we heard was 1200 builds for the 07 Super Snakes and 1000 build for the 08 Super Snakes. I don't think SAI has reached either limit yet.

thanks for finishing what i started. wasnt sure about the final numbers or the discount, but i remembered after yall said it.

michael morris

• 2 weeks later...

hi, 2 questions that i am trying to find out.

A in the pictures of the super snake, all lights, tail, head, fog, and signal lights are blacked out. is that part of the ss package?

B will the shelby lettering be installed on the front of the hood?

i supose, one could find out from the shelby factory, but then again, they are pretty tied up with more important things at this time. thank you in advance to anyone, that could give me some info on this. axel

hi, 2 questions that i am trying to find out.

A in the pictures of the super snake, all lights, tail, head, fog, and signal lights are blacked out. is that part of the ss package?

B will the shelby lettering be installed on the front of the hood?

i supose, one could find out from the shelby factory, but then again, they are pretty tied up with more important things at this time. thank you in advance to anyone, that could give me some info on this. axel

i asked SAI last week about the tinted lights and markers. one of the guys at SAI did the tinting, but SAI cant do the production car because of the legal stuff. i sure like the way it looks on the SS. im thinking of having mine done when it gets here. i dont know if the 07s will have it or not, i was told nothing would have it.

michael morris

i asked SAI last week about the tinted lights and markers. one of the guys at SAI did the tinting, but SAI cant do the production car because of the legal stuff. i sure like the way it looks on the SS. im thinking of having mine done when it gets here. i dont know if the 07s will have it or not, i was told nothing would have it.

michael morris

what is scheduled for 11-12-07 your car or SS package? please be specific.

Thanks Mike and Paul for the info on the tinted lights and hood lettering. I am taking my car to Vegas in the spring to have the Super Snake 725 hp package installed. I am real curious to see what the final number of conversions to that package will total up to, and if there will be any more options by that time available.

Axel

Archived