TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout!

MattInDetroit

NOTE Date Change! Saturday, September 29th!

**** Illinois/Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout! ****

Looking to get as many of us together as possible to say good bye to summer and warm cruise nights!

I live right off Rt. 94 in Gurnee IL, (just north of Chicago) down the street from Great America, and not far from the Volo Car Museum. We can meet up for a cookout at my house, a cruise to Volo, or an early evening at Great America. I will supply the burgers and hot dogs, buns, etc., if you want beer (moderation PLEASE!) or something more like steak, please plan to bring it with. If you want to bring a side or desert that would work too!

Any interest out there? if so PM me with the date or dates that work for you and I'll get more info with numbers to follow!

Worse case it's just me and Steve!

:)

Hey Matt,

Works been pretty crazy so I haven't been out on the forum as much lately. I'd like to come to your cookout but my wife & I are going to Nashville this weekend to see my daughter play volleyball. She plays college ball for South Carolina Upstate and Tennesse is about as close as she gets. Have to catch you next time around. Sorry,

Dave

Hey Matt,

Works been pretty crazy so I haven't been out on the forum as much lately. I'd like to come to your cookout but my wife & I are going to Nashville this weekend to see my daughter play volleyball. She plays college ball for South Carolina Upstate and Tennesse is about as close as she gets. Have to catch you next time around. Sorry,

Dave

There's always the "Spring Fling" event!

;)

Hey Matt,

That was one great BBQ yesterday. It was great meeting everybody, learning from everybody elses experiences and seeing 4 SGT's in one place, at the same time.

Maybe by the Spring Fling BBQ, I'll double my miles on the car to 1200. ;-)

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Thanks again for hosting.

Bennett

+1

Had a blast with the 4 of us able to show up-was very nice meeting all of you an putting some faces with the screen names. The little road trip was a lot of fun-it was great seeing people's faces when they saw us all out there. Great food, great guys and great cars--what more could you ask for?! Thanks, Matt for hosting and looking forward to the spring fling (esp if MrsHugger makes that pork again-that was delicious!!!)

Take care guys and thanks again-Larry :D

Hey All!

it was great meeting all of you and I'm glad a good time was had by all! We had a few other neighbors show up and I think the festivities went on to about 1AM! Typical around here! ;-)

I will have the pictures posted later tomorrow and will send an email to you when they are up.

Thanks again, it was great to put faces to names, and fun cruise with so many SGTs in a row!

Take care and see you all again soon!

:)

Matt,

Thank you for hosting, it was great fun and exciting to see all four lined up. Yes, we did get some looks on the freeway after we were able to DRIVE. Was great meeting you guys, keep in touch throughout the winter when you can. Steve

Archived