TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout!

MattInDetroit

NOTE Date Change! Saturday, September 29th!

**** Illinois/Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout! ****

Looking to get as many of us together as possible to say good bye to summer and warm cruise nights!

I live right off Rt. 94 in Gurnee IL, (just north of Chicago) down the street from Great America, and not far from the Volo Car Museum. We can meet up for a cookout at my house, a cruise to Volo, or an early evening at Great America. I will supply the burgers and hot dogs, buns, etc., if you want beer (moderation PLEASE!) or something more like steak, please plan to bring it with. If you want to bring a side or desert that would work too!

Any interest out there? if so PM me with the date or dates that work for you and I'll get more info with numbers to follow!

Worse case it's just me and Steve!

:)

********** Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout! ***********

Looking to get as many of us together as possible to say good bye to summer and warm cruise nights!

I live right off Rt. 94 in Gurnee, near Great America, and not far from the Volo Car Museum. We can meet up for a cookout at my house, a cruise to Volo, or an early evening at Great America.

Any interest out there?

Sure

**** Illinois/Midwest Shelby End of Summer Cookout! ****

I live right off Rt. 94 in Gurnee IL, (just north of Chicago) down the street from Great America, and not far from the Volo Car Museum. We can meet up for a cookout at my house, a cruise to Volo, or an early evening at Great America.

Any interest out there?

Interested but too far.

Unless you can cook one heck of a burger!

prefer the 29th here. Stump with all the things you can do to help us with the cars we should consider flying you here!! Steve

Well, thanks for the kind words but I am no more informed about these cars than anyone else who doesn't have a life and spends all day playing on the internet while "at work". ;)

Between July and December, most all my regulatory requirements are fulfilled and the Environmental biz gets s-l-o-w!

What's bad is about 80% of my time is consumed with trying to keep up with air permit regulations from our liquid paint/solvent usage and now they are considering eliminating liquid paint and going 100% powder coating (nearly 100% environmentally friendly)! I won't loose my job but talk about long days with nothing to do! :unsure:

NOTE Date Change! Saturday, September 29th!!!

Matt-Let me check my schedule tomorrow at work and I'll let you know-I think I'm off that weekend and could be up for the road trip! :D

I can get to Bass pro Shops with my eyes closed-I'll just need directions from there :D

Too bad your so far away it would be a good road trip to break in the car. Don't have it yet but close. It was also too bad you could not make the one after Tasca. I know you'll have a good time. Have a burger or Steak for me.

Yeah, I was so bummed about that! My dad called and needed his truck to pick up a large gift though when I got back to MA it turned out he didn't need it after all! :( Shouldn't be too much longer for you though! :D

OK :)

5600 hotdogs...........O.K.

5600 hamburgers.................Humm

5600 sodas.....................................Where's my wallet?

11,200 beers..............................................................."Holly Crap"

The look on Matt"s face after the get together at his home.....................Priceless

Clink

OK :)

5600 hotdogs...........O.K.

5600 hamburgers.................Humm

5600 sodas.....................................Where's my wallet?

11,200 beers..............................................................."Holly Crap"

The look on Matt"s face after the get together at his home.....................Priceless

Clink

Nice...I know where you live! B)

I'm open depending upon people's schedules, distance to drive etc., do you have some time range that works better for you?

Very cool! Looking forward to it!

No time in particular works better for me-I was just wondering what you were thinking so I could plan accordingly. It takes me about an hour to get to Gurnee at a leisurely pace

That works for me. Advise directions when you can. How many are there? Can I bring something? Steve

I think there will be 6 of us if everyone shows up. Bring some side dish or desert and if you want some particular beer bring that too. Oh, and bring your car!

Going to get a group shot!

PM or Email me for address and directions. Pretty easy as I'm less than 2 mi from the interstate.

Archived