TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI visit #3

ShelbyGT/SC

:lol:

Apple makes a fine product as long as you do exactly what they tell you to do with their/your product....

Hey! :angry: We make products that enable users to do things they never thought possible! Kind-a-like driving down the highway in the Shelby I never thought I would have!

;)

I'm looking to go Oct 14-16th Sun-Tue. Maybe it's time for someone (aka Adam) to put together a "How To Visit SAI" document. Hours for tour, things to see, how to get there, how to get a desk with internet connection, etc., ;)

What do you say Adam?!?

Hey! :angry: We make products that enable users to do things they never thought possible! Kind-a-like driving down the highway in the Shelby I never thought I would have!

;)

I'm looking to go Oct 14-16th Sun-Tue. Maybe it's time for someone (aka Adam) to put together a "How To Visit SAI" document. Hours for tour, things to see, how to get there, how to get a desk with internet connection, etc., ;)

What do you say Adam?!?

hey Matt my wife and i will be out there the same days. dont know what day im going to SAI yet monday or tuesday. i think im going out there when one of my SGT is being delivered. so what ever day Randy can get there i think is the day im going to SAI. im really waiting to the last second so that Bud cant take a vacation that day.

michael morris

hey Matt my wife and i will be out there the same days. dont know what day im going to SAI yet monday or tuesday. i think im going out there when one of my SGT is being delivered. so what ever day Randy can get there i think is the day im going to SAI. im really waiting to the last second so that Bud cant take a vacation that day.

michael morris

Looks like I'm moving to the following week due to some work related meetings etc.

:(

Hola, B)

Not set in stone yet, I'm going to try to do my pick-up on Friday Oct 5 and do the whole museum pick-up and tour. I think the tours are Mon-Fri starting at 10:30 am,

CLINK :)

I'll be there Friday the 5th also, I've got a motorcycle track day there at Vegas Speedway and I'm going to visit Shelby in the afternoon. Hopefully I can see my car there by then.

;)

What do you say Adam?!?

I was going to be out there the 24-29th of Oct to take in SAI and Jimmy Buffett but my ticket source fell through on me-now I think we'll be going in Jan or Feb when it's nice and cold here and warm there. :(

I'll be there Friday the 5th also, I've got a motorcycle track day there at Vegas Speedway and I'm going to visit Shelby in the afternoon. Hopefully I can see my car there by then.

i have been watching your car almost daily. it is on a train headed to vegas. should be there way before you are.

michael morris

[

Hey Mr Morris, :)

I think it is pretty cool of you to interact with your clients. I purchased my car in March from Mossy Ford in Mission Bay and have never heard from them since. I strolled in one day to pick up my license plates which they could not find by the way. They still owe me the LoJack I purchased. I will have to pull in there after I get my car. Take all the attention away from the Roucsh's sitting out front of the showroom. ;)

Anyway I like your style wish I could have purchased from you But........logistics.

Later,

Clink

I think it is pretty cool of you to interact with your clients. I purchased my car in March from Mossy Ford in Mission Bay and have never heard from them since. I strolled in one day to pick up my license plates which they could not find by the way. They still owe me the LoJack I purchased. I will have to pull in there after I get my car. Take all the attention away from the Roucsh's sitting out front of the showroom. ;)

Anyway I like your style wish I could have purchased from you But........logistics.

Later,

Clink

Michael is a great guy Clink. That's why I bought my SGT from him. Logistics.............not a problem, I live in RI and he is in GA. Plus you modified your car and Shelby cannot send them back to the dealer after modification. You have the choice of home delivery or meuseum delivery. And Michael does get actively invloved with his customers cars and their progress throughout the modification process.

Just don't see many dealers do that consistantly.

Hola, B)

Not set in stone yet, I'm going to try to do my pick-up on Friday Oct 5 and do the whole museum pick-up and tour. I think the tours are Mon-Fri starting at 10:30 am,

CLINK :)

Let me know if it gets finallized for 10/5, I would love to see you get ur car, taking the tour that morning.

When is your track time?, I will be at SAI on the 5th, maybe I can catch you run at the Speedway.

Hey for all you guys going out to SAI: Request you check on a couple of items.

On the 08s, are they using the same technique as last year on the grilles or are they using full up replacement grilles

What type of wheel caps are they using on the 08s? Wondering if they are going to use the "Shebly GT" caps

When is your track time?, I will be at SAI on the 5th, maybe I can catch you run at the Speedway

We're riding the classic track, which is outside the speedway on the south side, starts at 8:30, I'll probably ride till noon and then go over to Shelby.

Hey for all you guys going out to SAI: Request you check on a couple of items.

On the 08s, are they using the same technique as last year on the grilles or are they using full up replacement grilles

What type of wheel caps are they using on the 08s? Wondering if they are going to use the "Shebly GT" caps

I'll check the stuff out and let you know.

Later,

Clink

clink, it's never too late. MM is awesome. Had I learned of him B4 my purchase, I would have gotten it from him. Logistically, it doesn't matter whare you get your car. Since it is shipped to SAI from Ford, and SAI ships to your home, you can just do the paperwork with MM through the mail system. I think one person on this forum did (or almost did) cancel and went with Michael. Saved lots of money and got awesome service. You should at least call MM and discuss it all. Even if you left a few hundred dollar deposit, you could still cancel and make out in the end. At least your customer service would drastically increase.

Just my opinion. I wish you well with your car and dealer eithier way you go.

edit: oh, just saw Roger said mostly the same.

Everything you hear about Michael is true. I'm here in California and getting my car from him. I'm in the powersports sales business (motorcycles) and I know how important it is to treat your customers right.

Hey Michael, any more info on my car? Is everything still a go on my CSM #? Thanks

I too have a car on order from Michael. I'm in VA and am getting car shipped to my house. 1 plus of dealing with Michael is that he is a co-owner of the dealership so you don't have to worry about someone above Michael overruling him on the agreement you make. Also he's very understanding of customers constantly pestering him for info :)

Everything you hear about Michael is true. I'm here in California and getting my car from him. I'm in the powersports sales business (motorcycles) and I know how important it is to treat your customers right.

Hey Michael, any more info on my car? Is everything still a go on my CSM #? Thanks

last time i talked to john it was still ago. i will email him again and make sure.

thanks for the nice things yall

michael morris

I too have a car on order from Michael. I'm in VA and am getting car shipped to my house. 1 plus of dealing with Michael is that he is a co-owner of the dealership so you don't have to worry about someone above Michael overruling him on the agreement you make. Also he's very understanding of customers constantly pestering him for info :)

your not pestering me. i love these cars. i actually enjoy keeping up with them. now that i have a SS ordered i too can pester my sales guy (ME) :lol::lol:

keep calling and asking them questions. it has helped me make some good friends at shelby (BFF you know who you are :lol: )

michael morris

clink, it's never too late. MM is awesome. Had I learned of him B4 my purchase, I would have gotten it from him. Logistically, it doesn't matter whare you get your car. Since it is shipped to SAI from Ford, and SAI ships to your home, you can just do the paperwork with MM through the mail system. I think one person on this forum did (or almost did) cancel and went with Michael. Saved lots of money and got awesome service. You should at least call MM and discuss it all. Even if you left a few hundred dollar deposit, you could still cancel and make out in the end. At least your customer service would drastically increase.

Just my opinion. I wish you well with your car and dealer eithier way you go.

edit: oh, just saw Roger said mostly the same.

:) I would have, but my car is in the Mad Shop and will be done in a couple of weeks.

Thanks though,

Clink

Let me know if it gets finallized for 10/5, I would love to see you get ur car, taking the tour that morning.

When is your track time?, I will be at SAI on the 5th, maybe I can catch you run at the Speedway.

I will do that.

Hope to see you there, I will keep you posted

Clink

Archived