TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping Cobra's to Vegas

Anyone shipping their car from various points around the country to Las Vegas ?

If so, what transporter are you using.

Anyone at SAI - Can you give us an idea of who you may be familiar with so we can have a more comfortable feeling about that certain company.

Also, please respond if they are a covered transporter.

Thanks much.

:D BobS87,

Some of us have already shipped our cars to SAI with Reliable Carriers,just in the last month, they have the best price of all that I checked and they are already in with SAI ,From Mphs Tn $1,380.00 and they have covered rigs,Call Harold Silverman 1-800-521-6393 (hsilverman@reliable-carriers.com)Tell him Eddie Dixon gave you the # and you will get a good price.We just gave him a lot of business this past month.

Some of us have already shipped our cars to SAI with Reliable Carriers,just in the last month, they have the best price of all that I checked and they are already in with SAI ,From Mphs Tn $1,380.00 and they have covered rigs,Call Harold Silverman 1-800-521-6393 (hsilverman@reliable-carriers.com)Tell him Eddie Dixon gave you the # and you will get a good price.We just gave him a lot of business this past month.

Excellent

Thanks Everyone

Archived